SeaSide Hills

SonicThHedgog

Consensus from all three WIP mods:

Starts a bit abruptly but this is pretty nice. Guitar at 1:04 sounds out of tune the whole time. Overall production sounds pushed and overcompressed, but I like your arrangement ideas. You should flesh these ideas out more and make a longer song, fix the guitar, go back to the production and back things off a bit.

Consensus from all three WIP mods:

Starts a bit abruptly but this is pretty nice. Guitar at 1:04 sounds out of tune the whole time. Overall production sounds pushed and overcompressed, but I like your arrangement ideas. You should flesh these ideas out more and make a longer song, fix the guitar, go back to the production and back things off a bit.

I just uploaded the mastered version right after manoo2k posted(or at the same time:nicework:)

I'll post the update in an hour.

Oh it sounds like that because I had the track clip at 5DBfs, I Dropped it to 1.0 and did some eqing.

I replaced the guitar with my final take, I forgot to take out the (idea)place holder :P

I really cant wait to post this, my 2 favorite sources :D

I also have a nice 5min track In need of vocals thats about to be posted, Its was going to be 10 minutes long but I cant make it that long because people here will flip(like Air '7min' and Icedpuppet '8min')

Whilst pretty good, I really liked the chord progression of the original. You've gone and replaced the chord sequence with a strange new set which I don't think work with the melody anymore.

Listening through iPod speaker though- so correct me if I'm wrong.

I tried to use the same 5ths as he used, are you sure or any part in particular?

I'v decided.........

Im not going to do any to this anymore.

I really like how this sounds and this is pretty much what I was aiming for (or I would not have posted this here).

I did replace the guitar when I thought of fixing the problem said but, the tuning for both takes sounded fine to me

and I liked the pretake better then the final.

The onlything I will do now is take the tracks loudness down.

But thank you on all the feedback.

-Edit Finished link

-Edit 2, keeping this private