OCR01355 - Contra "Snow Field"

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This mix is so good that despite the fact that I haven't heard it in at least two years, I still found it in under ten seconds. I immediately recalled the intro to this mix and that helped me to remember tefnek.

I always love a cliff-hanger of an intro, and this song delivers on that front. The back-beat of this song is so infectious that it sticks with you for ages ( the proof is in the fact that it compelled me to randomly post about it today.) The synths are sick as well. I just love the syncopated feel of this track. The only thing that I'm not wild about is the tetris-esque bridge in the middle of the song. It just seems like an abrupt change of pace.

Ahhh, it feels good to get that off my chest.

Now, Tefnek, post moar muzak.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

I absolutely love this song! I never get bored of listening to it. I would never have expected such a big beat, adrenaline pumping bad ass mix coming from such a short source but you managed to make a 4.5 minutes long mix that doesn't get boring at all.

• 1 year later...

So... You see the title and think "Hmm, this is probably a relaxing winter tune". But when you start litening to this, it turns out this doesn't have that atmposphere, because it starts off with some kickin' drums. You think "Ok... It's quite hot and groovy, let's give this a listen". But then you hear that Spanish/Gypsy acoustic guitar at 0:44. "Holy crap! What a change-up!". Ok, at least I had these thoughs when I was listening to this tune at first. If you still don't understand, it's a rock/techno mix with Spainsih/Gypsy guitars that has nothing about snow, instead being freakin' hot. Awesome!

• 10 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01355 - Contra "Snow Field"