Tyrian 2000 Remixes

Zen00

I know you're all fans of Tyrian 2000, because who isn't a fan of the greatest top down shooter of all time?!

Anyways, here's my top 5 remixes that I've collected over the last couple years, thought I should share as they're hard to find.

https://skydrive.live.com/embedicon.aspx/.Public/Tyrian.7z?cid=e281e8290bc869a0&sc=documents

Beyond a bit of post editing, none of these are my originals so I can't officially post them to the site. :(

Hopefully someday someone will find the artists and get them on here, till then.

.z7 is the native 7-zip file format for making archives, nothing suspicious about it in general. If you want me to, I can post the individual songs.

Besides that, the reason I'm posting them is because I can't find the original artists anywhere on the internet myself. Figured I should at least make sure others can hear them, if not find the originals for me.

Yeah, I edited a couple of these songs, just a bit for my listening. Yours is the spaghetti western sounding one right? I renamed it as well for my records, "Sarah's Spaghetti Western", little unoriginal, but fun like the song.

No mine was the other one, with the sound effects intro and the acoustic guitar breakdown. "Thread the Needle" I think you called it. You did a good job at editing the ending into something cohesive.