I'm Looking For Some Remixers For a Non-Video Game Project

Bipolar Bear

My band, Choke The Word, is looking for electronic musicians to remix our debut album Enjoy The Parade. We've posted all the audio stems from our album on our website for you to have your way with. We've used a Creative Commons license which would allow you to retain the rights to your particular mix and use it for almost anything (sell it, put it on your album, play it in a club, etc) as long as you credit us. We'll take the best mixes, have them professionally mastered, and put them on a compilation CD that will end up everywhere. If your mix makes it onto the CD, we'll also give you 5 CDs and you can get any additional copies for the cost of production (probably around fifty cents a disk). Also, if you want to participate, I'll send you a digital download code for the original album (just private message me).

• 3 weeks later...

It seems that you're being a bit stingy and restrictive with your offer. Most people will overlook this proposal if all they're going to get back is five copies of what they already have.

It's not a very appealing offer, to be honest. Most musicians swarm whenever there's money involved, though... :P