Kingdom Hearts -HD II.5 ReMIX- (PS3) DEC 2 NA, DEC 5 EU

Mirby

Seifer was from FF8. Setzer was FF6, but designed by Yoshitaka Amano. He got a makeover in KH2.

Also, did you forget the letter that Sora and Riku received at the end of that? The end of Re:coded shows exactly what was in that letter. Which means that the end of KH2 had finality for that game's events, but there is still more on the horizon.

As for KH3, all we know about it is that it will be the end of the Xehanort Saga. And that's only because Nomura was kind enough to say that.

You can't really doubt a source if said source is the main guy behind the series. That's like doubting Shiggy when it comes to Mario or Zelda... or Pikmin...

It's not even in development, so no.

Seriously, the only thing that's been done in regards to KH3 is probably the story. And not fully, just barebones to see how it'll end the Xehanort Saga.

Like, SORA KILLS XEHANORT ONCE AND FOR ALL AFTER BECOMING A KEYBLADE MASTER IN DREAM DROP DISTANCE. RIKU HELPS.

That's probably all that's done on KH3. (unless they're secretly working on it but I don't know about that...)

I'm just glad to see they're not rehashing the exact same worlds for the fifth time and finally getting some new stuff in, whether it's Disney stuff or Nomura's own creations. Looking forward to seeing Neku again, I really liked The World Ends with You, it had a good story and interesting, unique characters. Nomura has a great sense of storytelling, and I'm interested to see how he ties all of this together with what we know so far, and how he justifies introducing new worlds through, I'm assuming, Sora and Riku's dream states.

Kind of curious to see more of the freeflow mechanic, and whether it makes the gameplay too hectic. Right now it seems like it has that possibility, given the series' perpetual issues with camera wrangling. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of the series, but generally speaking it's seemed like the faster the characters move and the more they do, the harder time the camera has keeping up with it or keeping it all on screen. Even BBS had that problem. From what I saw on the video though, it looks like a lot of fun to use in combat.

In regards to the second slide pad attachment, this is fully compatible with that. Which should help with the camera, if they delegate control to that...

And keep in mind that the only reason Neku is in is because Nomura designed him. Getting characters from non-Disney movies would go against the foundation of the series, so don't go theorizing OMG THERE COULD BE DRAGON QUEST.

No one here has yet, but I've seen it already elsewhere. :P

@Chernabogue: Don't forget Auron in KH2, who remains the only FF character in KH who is the SAME EXACT character as in his origin game (FFX), unlike the others who have altered origins and stuff...

@Chernabogue: Don't forget Auron in KH2, who remains the only FF character in KH who is the SAME EXACT character as in his origin game (FFX), unlike the others who have altered origins and stuff...

Oh yeah, you're so right! He was really cool. Too bad they dropped his sunglasses. :P

I was hoping to see him in the past in BBS but nah, it didn't happen.

Nah, it seems that Neku'll be restricted just to Traverse Town.

I mean, it's not that odd. Technically, Riku was restricted to The World That Never Was in KH2.

Well keep in mind that Traverse Town is a nexus for people that have lost their own worlds. So it's not unusual that Neku would be there by himself and not be able to travel. It's not the real Traverse Town (from what I gather of the story) but I imagine that the function of the place remains relatively the same.

I thought Chain of Memories was fun... never got around to beating it, though. Once I got my head wrapped around the control system, it was a blast. It's the only one I've played from the series, though, so I also played entirely out of any form of context, which also led to confusion with a lot of the terms used, hehe.

I thought Chains of Memories was fun, and the battle system KINDA a precursor to the one used in Crisis Core(which I loved). I just wasn't appreciative of retreading nearly all of the same ground of the first game without too much going on narrative-wise, but I guess that's sort of a contradiction on my part as I'm not a fan of all the convoluted narrative starting with KH2, so meh.