Kingdom Hearts -HD II.5 ReMIX- (PS3) DEC 2 NA, DEC 5 EU

Mirby

It's a pity Days is quite repetitive with all the storyline details so spread out. You really had to work for those snatches of story @.@

BBS was awesome though; quite possibly my favourite of the games so far. The battle system was somehow even more streamlined and enjoyable than KH2. It was just fun to play!

I wish I had a PSP... But I enjoyed Days! :)

I as well loved BBS, but days dragged on too long for me. Something just felt stiff about day's gameplay. Yet I loved BBS's gameplay it mashed the things I liked about KH1 and KH2 and put them together. Still havn't beat it though D= I beat it with Terra on hard mode (cause I'm not doing normal mode to have to find all the little items for the secret movie) and then stopped there.

Also, as long as Riku doesn't wear that yellow vest ever again, I don't care what his hair looks like.

Sure am looking forward to that Neku character though, eh?

• 4 weeks later...

We finally get to hear the music. Glad to see that Twister made it to the game (here's hoping for more TWEWY tracks), and the new Traverse Town battle theme sounds pretty good. Even if it is an arrangement of the old one. Which is good. :D

As for Sora and Neku's dialogue...

Neku: You're Sora?

Sora: Yes, but how do you know of me?

Neku: You don't have a timer?

Sora: Timer?

Neku: It's decided. This is a Game! (said in the context of "Don't you know this is a Game?") This is from the Game. All the participants have this engraved on them. I can't afford to lose this Game. Besides, I need a partner.

Sora: I see. I don't understand this 'Game', but maybe I can lend you a hand?

• 4 weeks later...