Kingdom Hearts -HD II.5 ReMIX- (PS3) DEC 2 NA, DEC 5 EU

Mirby

... Sucks that we still don't have a release date for Europe and North America.

When do you guys think we'll get one?

Well we have a vague Summer 2012, so that's something I guess.

It helps that it's been confirmed that both David Gallagher and Haley Joel Osment have finished recorded (by Gallagher no less), so since they probably have the most lines in the game that's a good sign. We may just get an English trailer soon...

While the TWEWY music is great, there is a disturbing lack of Daft Punk in these samples. I'd better hear Derezzed, Castor, or Son of Flynn somewhere in the game, or Ima hurt somebody.

Well it isn't a revelation of the entire soundtrack; it's just 8 tracks of the 16 on Disc 1 of the OST.

So those could be in there or not; I'm not quite sure...

so i went to yamada denki to go get this game and then i was like HOLY FUCK WHY IS THIS SO EXPENSIVE

the next time you think of a game being a few months behind in america, think of those months as time instead of money. DDD was 5100 yen, which comes out to 62.25. it won't be more than 40 in america.

if you think about it like that waiting isn't so bad

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so i caved like a bitch and bought a japanese 3DS so i could play this. i'm going to be living here for at least a year and it's not like i'll buy zero games in that time so i can afford to do it.

1st thing: movement is awesome. you don't have to put up with that whole 'oh hey i do a three hit combo' stuff for the entire game until you get airdashes and such; it gives you that and a bag of new tricks right off the bat. spells and stuff you still have to find and earn though which i'm glad about.

• 2 weeks later...

in related news, North American 3DS owners will have access to a demo comprising Sora's adventure in Traverse Town along with the co-op minigame Flick Rush at an unspecified date.

Yeah all we know is that we're getting it and what's in it. No clue when though; hopefully it won't be like in Japan where the demo came out AFTER the game itself.