Kingdom Hearts -HD II.5 ReMIX- (PS3) DEC 2 NA, DEC 5 EU

Mirby

yeah so this game is real good

the whole 'dream drop' thing is MECHANICS SPOILER (no story is ruined here)instead of having you play through the game separately 3 times like in the PSP one, there's a 'drop' button at the bottom of the touch screen that you can hit whenever you want that switches between the two. it's an alternate dimension thing. haven't got much more than that on why though.

• 2 weeks later...

i wouldn't count on it there are a lot of special editions that aren't in the states here

also it should go without saying but DO NOT play this game if there is any game in the series you haven't played yet and would like to. you literally get synopses of each game inbetween worlds, because it's important to bringing the storyline together.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

KH15_logo.png

An HD collection of Kingdom Hearts 1, Re:Chain of Memories, and hi-res versions of all the cutscenes from 358/2 Days, for Playstation 3.

I have it on good authority that it's probably coming out here. Presumably, a -2.5 HD ReMIX- is on the way too, possibly of BBS, 2, and the cutscenes from Coded, but that's just speculation.

Here's the site

Kingdom Hearts is the one game series that I collect everything of. That being said, I'm more giddy than a school girl right now. I've been wanting to play from the beginning again.

Presumably, a -2.5 HD ReMIX- is on the way too, possibly of BBS, 2, and the cutscenes from Coded, but that's just speculation.

And I really hope this goes from being speculation to a reality.

Now that this has been announced, next thing to wait for is to see what kind of pre-order bonus comes with it.

To play from the beginning of the actual story... you would start with which game and continue in what order?

Birth By Sleep, Kingdom Hearts, CoM/Re:CoM, 358/2 Days (can come before CoM as events start near the end of KH1), Kingdom Hearts 2, Re:Coded, Dream Drop Distance

If you want the extra cutscenes and bonus endings then throw in the Final Mix games as well for KH, KH2, and BbS.

The only downside to all of this is that all of these span five (four if you only play Re:CoM) different systems, which not everyone owns. Hell the only reason I have them all is because I ordered the special edition KH version of each one (GBA (original CoM), DSi, PSP, 3DS). Probably not the brightest idea ever, but like I said it's the only series I collect everything of.