The Assassin's Creed theme song contest

Princess Clairey

Hey everyone!

Um, I noticed pixietricks is in the Assassin's Creed theme song contest and is totally storming it (1600+ votes... wow!!!) so I wondered if I could be cheeky and request a few votes for myself since I don't think there's much danger of me taking the number 1 spot, hahaha :D

I thought I better say though, that I'm not a total randomer just begging for votes. I've actually been downloading OC Remixes for a while, but when you can sing and can't play instruments or remix that kinda means you fail if you want to remix a video game theme ;D However I have been appreciating your music and have been a fan of this site for a long time. As an FF fan I've particularly enjoyed remixes from those games.

I also made Final Fantasy VII: The Movie on YouTube and used the intro theme by zircon... which I uh, perhaps ought to ask permission for :o I did credit it in the video description though, I hope that's okay!!

So yeah, if I could perhaps have a few votes to simply stay in the top 20 (or better yet, the top 10, whooo! ;D ) then it'd really mean a lot. Even if I don't get picked, it'd be a dream come true for Hans Zimmer to listen to me. You never know, if I'm unsuitable for ACR then maybe he has another project in mind I'd be good for?

Anyway!! I've babbled. I'm told I do that.

Here's the link if you'd like to vote. Thank you!

http://www.ujam.com/songs/3sC6qptvKXQQ

you should hang out more around, we need more ocremixes with voices. ok i have a spare vote in my pocket.

Thank you!

Well if anyone needs a vocalist I'd be happy to help. I've done a few covers... Mesden1 on YouTube asked me to do a cover of Isn't It Beautiful, which is here if you fancy a listen...

But yeah, I'd love to help out anyone who needs a voice in their project :)