Vocalist looking to collab.

Orangedragan

I've noticed that outside of official OCR projects, vocal tracks seem to be fairly rare. So, in an effort to help contribute to the OCR community, I want to offer my services as a vocalist to anyone who needs it, whether it's just a single song or for an entire album. I have been singing professionally for a few years now, with professional training in both Classical and pop/broadway style voice. Unfortunately, the only examples of my voice is outdated by a few years, though you can find it here:

I promise that I've matured quite a bit since then, so don't hesitate to ask me for help. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Wow, you've got a wonderful and really smooth voice! I can imagine it's pretty hard to sing live without a microphone, so your performance in the video was stellar.

I'm not planning on doing any vocal tracks in the near future, but I'll definitely keep you in mind should I need a vocalist.

I'm not sure if you're new here or not, but welcome to the community in any case. =D

Wow, you've got a wonderful and really smooth voice! I can imagine it's pretty hard to sing live without a microphone, so your performance in the video was stellar.

I'm not planning on doing any vocal tracks in the near future, but I'll definitely keep you in mind should I need a vocalist.

I'm not sure if you're new here or not, but welcome to the community in any case. =D

Thanks for the compliment. ^_^ While I've been a fan of OCR for months, I only just recently started seeing if I could help out, so I guess you could say I'm new. Regardless, thanks for checking me out, and be sure to keep me in mind if you hear that anyone needs a singer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Update: I finally got some new performance material on youtube that's more current than that ol video, and better quality. Enjoy!

Lonely Town, from On the Town:

All For the Best, from Godspell (Judas, not Jesus):

You're good! Are you into Sondheim (you should be!)? I'd definitely be interested in some collabing some time in the near future. Maybe something like this?

You're good! Are you into Sondheim (you should be!)? I'd definitely be interested in some collabing some time in the near future. Maybe something like this?

Sondheim is my favorite Broadway composer! ^_^

And yea, that sounds pretty damn cool, though I think it might be out of my range.

Sondheim is my favorite Broadway composer! ^_^

And yea, that sounds pretty damn cool, though I think it might be out of my range.

Sondheim is the man! I wasn't really thinking that exact song but just an example of the kind of style :)

I'm only really familiar with into the woods & sunday in the park with george - what are some other good ones?

Sondheim is the man! I wasn't really thinking that exact song but just an example of the kind of style :)

I'm only really familiar with into the woods & sunday in the park with george - what are some other good ones?

Sweeney Todd is my favorite, but there's also West Side Story, A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum, and Company are all well known.

I think you could do it!

Also, are those the series with your favorite music?

My favorite videogame soundtrack outside of Final Fantasy is hands down the original Ratchet & Clank game. It had sort of a synth meets big Brass band feel to it. Demon's Souls and Dark Souls are great tool.

• 1 month later...