Star Fox 64

Orangedragan

The title pretty much says it all. Star Fox 64 was probably one of the most amazing videogames of that era, and I just replayed it earlier. IMO, that soundtrack is just begging to be remixed, whether officially or individually, and there is only one song in the OCR archives dedicated to it!!! This really makes me sad, and so I think this could be an amazing project for everyone to work on.

Just don't overuse the "Do a barrel roll" line. It's only funny for so long. :grin:

Orangedragan signing out.

The title pretty much says it all. Star Fox 64 was probably one of the most amazing videogames of that era, and I just replayed it earlier. IMO, that soundtrack is just begging to be remixed, whether officially or individually, and there is only one song in the OCR archives dedicated to it!!! This really makes me sad, and so I think this could be an amazing project for everyone to work on.

Just don't overuse the "Do a barrel roll" line. It's only funny for so long. :grin:

Orangedragan signing out.

I agree, I've wanted to hear a Zoness ReMix ever since I bought the 3DS version of the game.

I agree, Ragnarock. While Medley remixes are fun, they don't have as much atmosphere as individual songs that have been remixed, like in the official albums of OCR.

Ahh I see and great point.

But there are tons of non ocr mixes on youtube (and places) that kickass and sound better then anything I hear here. Thats just my opinion tho 8)