VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Or maybe, instead of clicking random numbers to affect the rolling, we should all VOTE! Yay!

Seriously though, if Zircon and Pixietricks wanted some kind of script for people to place their vote for the Russian roulette, and the die roll was weighted accordingly, I'd be happy to write one. It'd probably take 15 minutes or so, plus a few minutes to integrate it with the VGDJ site.

Or maybe, instead of clicking random numbers to affect the rolling, we should all VOTE! Yay!

Seriously though, if Zircon and Pixietricks wanted some kind of script for people to place their vote for the Russian roulette, and the die roll was weighted accordingly, I'd be happy to write one. It'd probably take 15 minutes or so, plus a few minutes to integrate it with the VGDJ site.

thats a pretty good idea

That'd be a good idea, but the problem lies in the fact that the RRR is randomly spun, so no one would know what mixes would show up on the RRR for the actual recording of the show...

Well, I figured I should add my own well wishes to the couple along with everyone else. I could also go and say that I had my suspicions ever since the "hosts only" 4th of July meet-up. Though with no proof I could also say that on that 4th of July whales were substituted for all fireworks. Anyway, I wish you well, and envy you're ability to actually get together from time to time. I'm currently in a relationship that's in underground-secret-squirrel mode until the holidays are past, so I know what it's like to be hush-hush. However, I live in the middle of the ocean (Hawaii meet-up anyone?) and the lovely lady resides in the Bible belt; so yeah, travel envy.

That'd be a good idea, but the problem lies in the fact that the RRR is randomly spun, so no one would know what mixes would show up on the RRR for the actual recording of the show...

Of course. Although if people had some idea of when they were recording that segment of the show, they could hit up the server at the right time. It's really a novelty more than anything else.

Of course. Although if people had some idea of when they were recording that segment of the show, they could hit up the server at the right time. It's really a novelty more than anything else.

Just a rather impractical novelty (not that most are practical to begin with)...

2x2 is 4, 4x4 is 16, and 16x16 is 256! Which, divided by 4, is...

Episode 064 of VGDJ! Which, coincedentally, has just been released and is now available at www.vgdj.net!

Good times this week. For any lovers of electronic music listening, this ep will be of special interest - there's a special VGDJ-only promotion where you can get both my CDs for much less than anywhere else! ;)

You guys KNEW about the brigade's impressions of you guys?

Oh man...

You'll be glad you missed their latest rendition... let's just say... it was more flattering for me than the VGDJ hosts.

Also;

Way to mention my competition AFTER I OFFICIALLY RESIGN FROM IT. Regardless... I appreciate the plug.

(No thanks to you Chad... INTERESTING!? THE SONG WAS ABOUT YOU!)

Well I'm glad that you liked it...because it is, very much a tribute to a great radio show.

On a side note, thank you for mentioning FunnyHaHa. I know it might be a bit much to ask, but if you could keep mentioning it for the next couple of shows or so, that would really help us out. LAOS recently retired from his postition and handed it over to me, but I'm not sure if it should continue with the low turn outs it's been getting. So if you could do anything to help spread the word, it would certainly be much appreciated, and I would be more then happy to return the favor.

:D