VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

btw, I think it's a little more helpful to light the fire underneath the logs...

We did do that, believe me. Took us a while to get started, though, so the fire was already on its way out. :<

Did you also stack the logs in such a way that there was a mini-furnace underneath? The air that feeds the fire needs to be coming from underneath the logs...

btw, I think it's a little more helpful to light the fire underneath the logs...

We did do that, believe me. Took us a while to get started, though, so the fire was already on its way out. :<

Did you also stack the logs in such a way that there was a mini-furnace underneath? The air that feeds the fire needs to be coming from underneath the logs...

Yes. And we criss-crossed the kinder, too, with space for oxygen.

Yes. And we criss-crossed the kinder, too, with space for oxygen.

Were the pieces dry enough?

Yeah, we got some kindling at a local grocery store. It was bagged, so it was completely dry. I mean, the fire was basically fine, but we took so long to set up that eventually all the kindling got used up.

I'm assuming that you used more than just kindling to build the fire... right?

Really, Abadoss, it's okay. The videocast is over now. :wink:

I'm jus' makin' chit-chat...

You guys should get Abadoss to make your fires from now on.

Well, I should hopefully be in Boston by Fall 2007, so that might be a possibility...

LOOK OUT! ABADOSS IS COMING TO BURN DOWN YOUR...

Your...

Um...

What is there to burn in Boston? Library books, maybe? :wink:

BTW, you do realize Pixie has a pad in Baltimore now and Zircon's home is still Pleasentville NY, right?

I stand happily corrected!

I'm keeping mute on this one...

This podcast just reminded me of something. There is most certainly not enough Katamari Damacy love on OCR. Other than the random character picture of the Prince up top, and random background music clips, we get nothing from one of the most random and awesome games in existence. Is that right?! Is that fair?!

On another note, Zircon was most decidedly not a Boy Scout...wow....

Just got a button. 8)

I looked at the envelope in confusion for a few seconds. At first I wondered why someone would send me something in the mail, and then I wondered who the person sending it was. The name certainly looked familiar...

I'm no button aficionado, but I think it looks nice.

Thanks VGDJ.