VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Man, Zircon wrote personalized messages on envelopes? well, MINE WAS FROM PIXIETRICKS! WHAT NOW!? lol. great job. My button now sits next to my "Pyramid head is my Bishi" Pin on my Megatokyo bag. Its all decorated with pins. I will have to take a picture one day and show everyone....OCR should makes side bags. I would get one.

Happy and Sad

Happy: I was notified that I received an envelope from a Jill Goldin.

Sad: I was notified that the envelope I received from Jill Goldin...was slit at the edge and was empty.

Thanks though, I'll save the envelope so I can say that someone did in fact try to send me something. That alone makes me feel special. Enjoy your holidays, and hope to hear a new show soon.

New Year's Resolution: Leave an entertaining, audible, and mildly coherent voice message.

Alieo: I dunno if we will. We won't need to do another survey for quite some time, because it would probably give us the same results. But we often have contents and prizes on the show, so you could still win something.

And argh, it seems like about a third of you received empty envelopes! So sorry... We had no idea there was a thickness rule for these things. I've always thought it was just weight that was taken into account. :(

*shrugs* I don't know if it matters, but ever since VGDJ went on hiatus, I've felt honestly estranged and segregated from the OCR community.

I know its mostly my own damn fault, but VGDJ was the small bit of thread that helped pull me closer to everything that goes on here at OCR. Joining a new community is always a difficult thing to do, and although I've been hanging out at OCR since waaaaay back when it began, I'm not a big forum-type guy, and don't post all that often about stuff (I didn't even make a forum account until a handful of months ago, and again that was, in a big part, VGDJ's doing).

I try to listen to other podcasts, but I really enjoyed VGDJ a reat deal morethan any others that I subscribe to (though to be honest, Zircon and Pixietricks are a lot less entertaining when I can see them... Might just be because it clashes with my overworked imagination. Luckily videocasts are rare.)

I just felt like I needed to post somewhere and let others know how I feel. I look forward to the return of VGDJ, and hope that things continue smoothly here at OCR. I love you all.