VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

I agree, the non-traditional interview style seems better.

It's not "non-traditional". You can listen to something like NPR and hear their segments put together that way. It's a refreshing approach re: community radio here. I'd say keep the music clips at a minute, but lengthen them only when you need to pad the show, which doesn't sound like something y'all need to do.

You know it occurs to me if, somewhere down the line, you breach the top 10 mark, that's alot of pressure.

The kind of pressure that would make you flee to South Africa in a wet panic, leaving your adoring fans wondering in an atavastic stupor as to your whereabouts. And all around, the world turns on its axis in a nervous whirl, awaiting the words that will ease its mad dance, "Aurora took her top off on the radio."

p.s. I vot'd for teh Rayza's show again!

Jesus fucking Christ I'm bored (which is appalling, given the amount of work I have to do)

Auroramix(omg2hawt4u).mp3

p.s. I can't tell if this is cute or creepy. But it shall certainly allay all doubts of my tenuous grasp on sanity.

You have a piece of dice? And it's funky/cool?

wingless, amazing work. This definately deserves get some recognition on the next episode.

Rayza and Lin have officially turned me emo :cry:

Maybe she'll hear it and kiss it better..

Also does anyone think it would be a good idea to get very quick little tags from OCR members that we can drop inbetween segments? Like "This is The Wingless and you're listening to VGDJ" or is it just a waste of time? You hear them all the time on the radio like "This is celebrity-1, this is celebrity-2, this is celebrity-3 and you're listening to this stations callsign.."

Not bumpers really like were on VGF, just little 3-4 second drops..

Rayza and Lin have officially turned me emo :cry:

Maybe she'll hear it and kiss it better..

Also does anyone think it would be a good idea to get very quick little tags from OCR members that we can drop inbetween segments? Like "This is The Wingless and you're listening to VGDJ" or is it just a waste of time? You hear them all the time on the radio like "This is celebrity-1, this is celebrity-2, this is celebrity-3 and you're listening to this stations callsign.."

Not bumpers really like were on VGF, just little 3-4 second drops..

In a word, yes. That would be rad.

Wingless, that is some weird great stuff, in a groovy sexual stalker way. :mrgreen:

I <3 this show. Great improvement on the second one and a slick package overall. I voted for it and at the time I did so, in the Music section, VGDJ was in rank 9 on the Podcast list. You're (or was at least) in the TOP 10! *do the congratulation dance*

The part I like the most is the remixers clip. It give a great insight on the remix itself and in music recording in general. It fits amazingly well between the reviews and the remix clip. Good job on this one Rayza!

I'm from Quebec City (yep yep, another frenchie fella') and if, at any moment, I am to travel to Ontario, I'll surely make a stop to say hi. I have many OCRers to visit there.

Don't feel forced to change anything. If by any means you were to never improve again, this would be a great show anyway. Keep up the good work!

Oh and BTW, sorry for the probable mistake-filled post. Being a frenchie is not a privilege! Trust me...

Edit - thanks alot for the shoutout for my site project as well as the others. You forgot to mention Mythril's DOOM project, though...

Yeah, someone already pointed that out.

Anyway, Rayza/Aurora, how long do you think it's going to take to produce the average episode?