VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

I am retarded.

I blame KyleJCrb. :D

That's alright. I'm already blamed for everything else. :P

You can do some blaming too. Y'know, no one's clean here. ;)

Okay, bad news.

Today, i lost my primary drive's first partion in what may be some type of virus attack, as apperantly it's happening to others in Tech Help. I'm just lucky to have Knoppix to fall back on, or i couldn't be posting here now, or logging in to read about it.

Who knows how long this is going to take to fix, because i don't know if anyone knows what it is yet.

Good news is, the majority of my data is safe.

Bad news is, my OS is not, and without that OS, my server doesn't run, and we're -1 VGDJ mirrors.

Crap.

any clues as to when show 4 will be up? looking forward to drinking coffee and smoking thru the whole episode (as per usual :) )

Yeh we're putting the final touches on right now.. We're a little behind this week cuz Aurora was coming back home from the west coast.. So in a few hours hopefully..

any clues as to when show 4 will be up? looking forward to drinking coffee and smoking thru the whole episode (as per usual :) )

Yeh we're putting the final touches on right now.. We're a little behind this week cuz Aurora was coming back home from the west coast.. So in a few hours hopefully..

Sweet. that's okay- it's a great show... i now find the wait every week for it pretty excruciating :D

Worth it though- congrats on it all :D