VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Exactly. The quotes implying a purely subjective thing. Personally, I think it's all... oh, crap I forget the term... when you want to think that something is better but there's no basis for it. Oh well. I'll think of it later.

Anyway, the point of my post: I just blogged you guys. Hope I didn't get anything wrong. If there's anything you want me to correct, add, or post in particular, let me know.

...when you want to think that something is better but there's no basis for it.
Yup... that's pretty much what I wanted to get across... I personally have rarely used MP3pro, (only when downloading rare songs/albums and such) because nothing else was available.

I really have no preference in the format AS LONG AS I get to listen to it...

Oh.. and in other news: I've attempted to advertise VGDJ on another board I post at (Acmlm's Board). Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see what I'm talking about.

...when you want to think that something is better but there's no basis for it.
Yup... that's pretty much what I wanted to get across... I personally have rarely used MP3pro, (only when downloading rare songs/albums and such) because nothing else was available.

I really have no preference in the format AS LONG AS I get to listen to it...

Oh.. and in other news: I've attempted to advertise VGDJ on another board I post at (Acmlm's Board). Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see what I'm talking about.

Hey cool, thanks for promoting the show. We should really try to be getting people to vote at podcast alley, the votes have dried up recently..

Hrm. Maybe I should make an antipixel button. I'll get on that.

And "placebo" was the word I was looking for before. Only took me a day to think of it. :P

And it's done. Check it out. Let me know if you want me to tweak the colors a little. I'm not an expert at this stuff, but it's fun. :)

vgdj7jz.png

woa man what's with all those sexual topics/songs/etc

you guys are creating twisted minds with all of your listeners....!! :P

won't don't you just say it... are you two alone, in a couple already or together?:) i guess the last 2 anwser would break the hearts of many male listeners (me included) but hey... :P

anyway great 5th show!

aurora you rule the land of sweet voice ;)

and

rayza... you kick ass man! :D

won't don't you just say it... are you two alone, in a couple already or together?:) i guess the last 2 anwser would break the hearts of many male listeners (me included) but hey... :P

No I've had a girlfriend of almost 4 years that I'm very happy and in love with. You've still got a chance with Aurora, Yosh!

YOU RESPECT AURORA!

She is a dazzling light upon which we are shepherded from the darkness of ignorance and hatred. She is the sun by which we are all sheltered and caressed in her glorious embrace. She is a wonderful human being and she deserves our respect, our awe, and our love.

I second that;)

She is the river that runs where all water is gone. She is the ice that lasts in a land of liquid heat. She is the final breath of the firstborn, and the first sweet drops of life that we mortals are akin to. It is a precious few leaves that makes up one of our lives in the great tree that is time, and yet, thanks to her, a flower blooming closely to us mere shadowy leaves, the lifetime between the spring we bloom and the autumn we fall is made worth it all. She is the dewdrop that glistens in the sun and sways gently in the wind, reflecting the light of the world in all directions that we may be illuminated to her wonderous presence.

Oh, and Auroramix stopped just as it was getting musicially interesting.

Someone can write poems about me too you know.. Whens a man gonna sweep me off my feet..

I was just thinking about that. Maybe all you guys out there don't realize it, but *Rayza* should totally win the sexy voice prize. So deep, so soft, so cool. Damn! You need more female listeners. Anyway, I'm not a man, but this goes out to you...

Rayza!

You know your eyes just pierce me like a

Lazah!

No we won’t be needing an

Appraisah!

To determine that you are a curtain-

Raisah!

With a voice that can stun even Brendan

Frasah!

And I hope that you’ll be a trail

Blazah!

To my heart

(bongo drums) 8)

EDIT:

P.S. Thanks for the Chrono Symphonic plug! I'm sure everyone will be doing a little dance when they hear about this. ^_^

YOU RESPECT AURORA!

She is a dazzling light upon which we are shepherded from the darkness of ignorance and hatred. She is the sun by which we are all sheltered and caressed in her glorious embrace. She is a wonderful human being and she deserves our respect, our awe, and our love.

8=============================================D

Fixed.

YOU RESPECT AURORA!

8=============================================D

Fixed.

FIRST DIBS TO CO-HOSTS CALLED IT NO TAKE BACKS!

Dear Aurora: This is a subtle bump to keep our show on the front page. Don't worry, I don't consider you a piece of meat. Your are at least.. Prime rib..

Dear Aurora: This is a subtle bump to keep our show on the front page. Don't worry, I don't consider you a piece of meat. Your are at least.. Prime rib..

NONON JE SUIS FILET MIGNON!?!?!?

If mignon means cute in french, which i think it does. I also like italian zombie movies... Fulci Lives!