VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Dear Aurora: This is a subtle bump to keep our show on the front page. Don't worry, I don't consider you a piece of meat. Your are at least.. Prime rib..

NONON JE SUIS FILET MIGNON!?!?!?

If mignon means cute in french, which i think it does.

I thought it mean juicy morsel wrapped in bacon.

Hmmm, bacon...

Someone can write poems about me too you know.. Whens a man gonna sweep me off my feet..

I was just thinking about that. Maybe all you guys out there don't realize it, but *Rayza* should totally win the sexy voice prize. So deep, so soft, so cool. Damn! You need more female listeners. Anyway, I'm not a man, but this goes out to you...

Rayza!

You know your eyes just pierce me like a

Lazah!

No we won’t be needing an

Appraisah!

To determine that you are a curtain-

Raisah!

With a voice that can stun even Brendan

Frasah!

And I hope that you’ll be a trail

Blazah!

To my heart

(bongo drums) 8)

You know what you have to do now.... you need to make a RayzaMix to compete with the AuroraMix..

Someone can write poems about me too you know.. Whens a man gonna sweep me off my feet..

I was just thinking about that. Maybe all you guys out there don't realize it, but *Rayza* should totally win the sexy voice prize. So deep, so soft, so cool. Damn! You need more female listeners. Anyway, I'm not a man, but this goes out to you...

Rayza!

You know your eyes just pierce me like a

Lazah!

No we won’t be needing an

Appraisah!

To determine that you are a curtain-

Raisah!

With a voice that can stun even Brendan

Frasah!

And I hope that you’ll be a trail

Blazah!

To my heart

(bongo drums)

You know what you have to do now.... you need to make a RayzaMix to compete with the AuroraMix..

Okay, you asked for it. Wingless, eat my heart out! :P

http://www.fayhaven.com/RayzaMix.mp3

We need a 45 minute interview with pixietricks now!!

Oh, you know it! :D

Hehehee...and glad you enjoyed, Hemo. Kinda makes me pee my pants when I listen to the finished product. I didn't think it'd actually turn out well. But, creepy as AuroraMix is, I think The Wingless is adorable and I'm rooting for him in the date race.

I honestly cried laughing listening to this.

That Bastardman stole my idea of using the "Oh I'm Aurora and I'm bored and too terribly preoccupied at my seminar to care about VGDJ" yawn as a pseudo orgasm. But I'm sure there were a lot of would-be Auroramixer's who figured that.

As for being the front runner in the Aurora dating race:

Don't know much about History

Don't know much about Biology

Don't know much about the Science Books

Don't know much about the french I took

But I do know that I love you

And I know that if you love me too

What a wonderful world this would be

:oops:

p.s. Auroramix4ever

Oh my god, what have I done? 8O

Awesome. XD Even if you think it didn't turn out, it *did*.

Edit: Rayza, you said your hard drive has no master boot record? If that's the case, you should just be able to boot up on another drive (or a boot disc) and then grab the contents of that drive. That's assuming you don't have a data copy of your drive already.

YOU RESPECT AURORA!

She is a dazzling light upon which we are shepherded from the darkness of ignorance and hatred. She is the sun by which we are all sheltered and caressed in her glorious embrace. She is a wonderful human being and she deserves our respect, our awe, and our love.

That was absolutely beautiful man. Now all you need is a balcony, Aurora standing on it and you at the bottom with a guitar (or a synthesiser, whatever your fancy).

Okay, you asked for it. Wingless, eat my heart out! Razz

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! Crap, I needa get up early tomorrow and I'm stuck cracking my damn ass off. pixietricks, you've screwed me over, thanks a lot hahaha. Good job on the mix, sounds awesome.

Oh my god, what have I done? 8O

Awesome. XD Even if you think it didn't turn out, it *did*.

Edit: Rayza, you said your hard drive has no master boot record? If that's the case, you should just be able to boot up on another drive (or a boot disc) and then grab the contents of that drive. That's assuming you don't have a data copy of your drive already.

Easier option if you run Windows XP: Boot from the XP CD-ROM or the 6 floppy set you can get at bootdisk.com, go into the Recovery Console(Hit R), and type fixmbr.

That Bastardman stole my idea of using the "Oh I'm Aurora and I'm bored and too terribly preoccupied at my seminar to care about VGDJ" yawn as a pseudo orgasm. But I'm sure there were a lot of would-be Auroramixer's who figured that.

As for being the front runner in the Aurora dating race:

Don't know much about History

Don't know much about Biology

Don't know much about the Science Books

Don't know much about the french I took

But I do know that I love you

And I know that if you love me too

What a wonderful world this would be

:oops:

p.s. Auroramix4ever

hehe SHOW ME SOME PICKTURZ

Easier option if you run Windows XP: Boot from the XP CD-ROM or the 6 floppy set you can get at bootdisk.com, go into the Recovery Console(Hit R), and type fixmbr.

Tried that, windows crashes to a BSOD if I even connect the messed up HDD now. I tried using the Ultimate Boot Disk which has Bart's PE and tons of free diasnostic tools but they do the same thing, crash to a BSOD with a Plug n Play error. I disabled PNP in BIOS but still crashing. No idea what to do..

I think the error code is 0x000000CA