VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

So there's no way to get it through iTunes yet? Crap.. it looks like I'm going to have to wait a little longer to hear this.

It seems like there should be a way to drop the RSS/XML feed into your iTunes library and use it from there..

There is, just go to advanced -> Subscribe to podcast, then paste the address of the podcast (http://feeds.feedburner.com/vgdj). It should show up on the list and update itself automatically.

Cool show by the way, can't wait to hear the next!

So there's no way to get it through iTunes yet? Crap.. it looks like I'm going to have to wait a little longer to hear this.

It seems like there should be a way to drop the RSS/XML feed into your iTunes library and use it from there..

There is, just go to advanced -> Subscribe to podcast, then paste the address of the podcast (http://feeds.feedburner.com/vgdj). It should show up on the list and update itself automatically.

Cool show by the way, can't wait to hear the next!

You can also drag n' drop the the iTunes ready link directly from your browser to the podcasts section of the library. At least if you are using a Mac and browsing with Safari.

Kudos on the DJP interview BTW.

You can also drag n' drop the the iTunes ready link directly from your browser to the podcasts section of the library. At least if you are using a Mac and browsing with Safari.

Works on a PC running XP, iTunes and Firefox too. I'm pretty sure it's the same for IE and all other browsers.

Anyways, looks like you guys also got added to the Podcast directory over at iTunes, and all older episodes and little trailers can be picked up as well.

Anyways, looks like you guys also got added to the Podcast directory over at iTunes, and all older episodes and little trailers can be picked up as well.

HOly crap FINALLY! YAY!

YAY!

Will this bring new OCR members? We shall see.. Also what are we categorized in? Something relevant I hope..

As for Darke talking too much: You only get a project once in a blue moon, so get it all out of your system. I'd say it was pretty thorough and informative. Tho your mic is quite noisy, I couldn't really EQ it too much without losing your voice. Anyhow, good stuff..

And a note to Aurora, if the OCR links are working now, should you not remove the disclaimer from the show notes? Or leave it in there for history sake, or something..

Addendum:

First person to make either

AussieMix(GetEnagizah-Oi!).mp3

or

RamaMix(PubertyVoiceOnTrial).mp3

wins

Wanna collab?

Oh, and I subscribed finally! Yay!

Now I don't feel guilty voting at Podcast Alley for a podcast I haven't even heard yet! Double yay!

HOly crap FINALLY! YAY!

YAY!

Will this bring new OCR members? We shall see.. Also what are we categorized in? Something relevant I hope..

As for Darke talking too much: You only get a project once in a blue moon, so get it all out of your system. I'd say it was pretty thorough and informative. Tho your mic is quite noisy, I couldn't really EQ it too much without losing your voice. Anyhow, good stuff..

And a note to Aurora, if the OCR links are working now, should you not remove the disclaimer from the show notes? Or leave it in there for history sake, or something..

It's in Music, although it only shows up in searches, not in the actual directory yet for some reason. Searching for "VGDJ" or "Remix" gives it as result.

Number one: you pronounced it SHARK

Number two: What injun has relatives in Canada? Wut r u, sum kinda halfbreed? lolzz. LFG Onyxia

Pay attention n00b; there's an i in there.

AND there are tons of Indian people in Canada. DUH.

AND the family I was talking about is the family I live with in NJ; it was a FAMILY VACATION. Six of us DROVE UP.

NOOB

OMG

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Haha, I love you guys

aand I voted while PCA was still up today![/noob]

Yeah, so I started listening.. I'm up through episode 3 and starting 4 right now, and I'm really liking this. Excellent work, I wish you both the best of luck. Maybe you'll be playing one of my own songs someday.. yikes, crazy thoughts there

Aurora, you have a very pretty voice. It's perfect for radio.