VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Checking out the show now... I'll do my usual blog-comment and blogging of new episode later.

One thing, though... I'm gonna be anal here about my name. :P It's pronounced "zarg" (you know; like "zerg" but with an A :P). The extra Gs are just there to make it look alien.

But now I need to think of something to contribute. BLARGH! :(

Checking out the show now... I'll do my usual blog-comment and blogging of new episode later.

One thing, though... I'm gonna be anal here about my name. :P It's pronounced "zarg" (you know; like "zerg" but with an A :P). The extra Gs are just there to make it look alien.

But now I need to think of something to contribute. BLARGH! :(

We know its "Zarg"... i think we were just trying to be funny and failed miserably. :(

Maybe it's just me, or is that clip contest too hard? That sample is too generic for how long it was. Here's to someone more talented than I figuring it out.

hahaha is it just me, or is it that our listeners are WAAAAAAAAAAY too gullible heheheee

(it was Rayza's idea! Shoot him not me!)

Bye-bye Rayza. *bam*

Maybe it's just me, or is that clip contest too hard? That sample is too generic for how long it was. Here's to someone more talented than I figuring it out.

hahaha is it just me, or is it that our listeners are WAAAAAAAAAAY too gullible heheheee

Bye-bye Rayza. *bam*

RIP RAYZA. :cry: :cry:

Tune in next week for VGDJ with Aurora and Effector!

You know... I think vgdj should interview wingless. Have it be a "one-on-one" intimate interview with Aurora ala 20/20 or some crap, &... BAM! Best show ever... EVER!!!

Quoted for emphasis. This would make an amazing special.

Speaking of specials:

1)Clip Contest was brilliant. Excellent work rayzo

2)Have you done anything with the promos I sent you yet? Just wondering

Bye-bye Rayza. *bam*

RIP RAYZA. :cry: :cry:

Tune in next week for VGDJ with Aurora and Effector!

More like Aurora and FusionBackup

Seriously, Rayza... where did you get that sample from?

Yeah, now you got me all curious-like.

I picked it... if you wanna hazard a guess... go for it! i'll announce it on ohhhhhhhhhhh sayyyyyyyyy... thursday :)

Ok..

(spoiler alert!) McVaffe - LiquidMario (Super Mario 64) (/spoiler)

Oh, and sorry for misspelling your name, "Rayzo" =P

I just wanted to thank you guys for mentioning the Tales project on the show this week. I appreciate it. :)

Well its great news that you're in Site Projects now... I'm looking forward to watching the progression of this...I'm sure Rayza and I will keep our eyes on it and build it up ...hopefully we'll still be doing the show when its finally released! (i think we will :D)

I just wanted to thank you guys for mentioning the Tales project on the show this week. I appreciate it. :)

Well its great news that you're in Site Projects now... I'm looking forward to watching the progression of this...I'm sure Rayza and I will keep our eyes on it and build it up ...hopefully we'll still be doing the show when its finally released! (i think we will :D)

I heard one of us is getting let go in the next quarter.. :(

I heard one of us is getting let go in the next quarter.. :(

What are you talkin about foo?