VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

I guess I agree with you guys. I, as an aspiring remixer, like what people are saying about how they made their mixes and other stuff they ramble on about. I think that what I don't like about a lot of the clips is that they use three or four times the number of words that they need to say what they're saying. Again, I prefer that DarkeSword knew exactly what he was going to say and said it. It sounded sort of unnatural and rehearsed, but it was also no crap.

So I shouldn't say that nobody cares about technical details or defense against criticism. Many, including I, do. But please, don't ramble on and on as if everybody is hanging on your every word.

I also think that so far Darkesword's clip was the best so far in terms of clarity and conciseness... Most people wanna hear the music, and its cool to hear from the remixers... but it just a matter of getting the right balance, which is definitely less ramble, less time taken and more quality (and more time for music...)!

I would like to officially apologize for my apparent regression of progress in my mannerisms.

I also think that so far Darkesword's clip was the best so far in terms of clarity and conciseness...

LIES!

Jivemaster's clip was the clearest thing i have ever heard. DarkeSword could learn a thing or two from that clip....

You're both wrong. Makke did the best job by simply writing up his comments and sending them to team VGDJ to read on the air.

But I think we all know that my opinions and comments are pretty much worthless.

If you managed to read past the first paragraph of this post, congratulations. You are a good person.

I also think that so far Darkesword's clip was the best so far in terms of clarity and conciseness...

LIES!

Jivemaster's clip was the clearest thing i have ever heard. DarkeSword could learn a thing or two from that clip....

You're both wrong. Makke did the best job by simply writing up his comments and sending them to team VGDJ to read on the air.

But I think we all know that my opinions and comments are pretty much worthless.

If you managed to read past the first paragraph of this post, congratulations. You are a good person.

Dude, give yourself more credit. You may be worthless, but your comments and opinions are welcome.

:!:

(i am only kidding about your worthlessness. You are not worthless... give yourself more credit. seriously. you can say anything you like about our show here and we take it all into consideration.)

LIES!

Dude, give yourself more credit. You may be worthless, but your comments and opinions are welcome.

:!:

(i am only kidding about your worthlessness. You are not worthless... give yourself more credit. seriously. you can say anything you like about our show here and we take it all into consideration.)

Haha.. thanks Aurora. You are wonderful.

Oh hey, I think you were out when I posted my VGDJ T-shirt replica. I based it off of your sig. Would you guys like to use it for your site or a cafepress store or something?

You know... I'd but a shirt with that little aurora south park character... as long as it had a voice bubble saying, & I qoute, "Aboot" or, "Neato"

That would rule!

I'd buy one, as long as it was cheaper than 75 bucks.

My vote goes for "Neato".

I have a different idea of how it would look, though.. maybe I'll make up a sample.

I would have lowered the price for the shirt but I don't feel right capitalizing off of somebody else's show. Which is probably because it is as unlawful as it is (morally) wrong.

Anyway, I made it $75 so people wouldn't buy it (from me). Go VGDJ.

You know... I'd but a shirt with that little aurora south park character... as long as it had a voice bubble saying, & I qoute, "Aboot" or, "Neato"

That would rule!

I'd buy one, as long as it was cheaper than 75 bucks.

My vote goes for "Neato".

I have a different idea of how it would look, though.. maybe I'll make up a sample.

I would have lowered the price for the shirt but I don't feel right capitalizing off of somebody else's show. Which is probably because it is as unlawful as it is (morally) wrong.

Anyway, I made it $75 so people wouldn't buy it (from me). Go VGDJ.

Yup, Rayz and I have been talking about merchandise... if we were going to make T-shirts though, we'd be focusing on the logos that Dakar has so tirelessly been working on for us free of charge. They are beautiful logos and would make awesome graphics on t-shirts...then again its doesn't mean we can't make other variations!!

What the-,

you've been getting designs from ANOTHER MAN?

actually 2....dakar and mysefl. sorry d00d

but i did more than pictures for your guys, isnt that right

...Hey, as far as merchandise goes, how about making little South Park Aurora dolls? =P

Is the VGDJ promo thing still on? I'll have to think up something for you guys if it is.

I think so..

I sent them three promos (variations on a theme, if you will) about a week or two back. I'm not sure why they haven't said anything yet, but I assume that in that time they've been able to stick in a little clip of them saying "VGDJ: the official podcast of OverClocked Remix. Check it aout at www.vgdj.net" or something like that.

Will we ever hear the final version? I did as much as I can already, so that's up to team VGDJ if they are finished.

Had a few minutes.... walla!

Neato.gif

Ow.

WAY too much blurriness :(.

Someone would have to redraw it in a neato vector format for it to work well, blurry pixels don't look nice on t-shirts(Only regular, sharp, large ones do)

And the text isn't centered in the balloon. Could do with a better font too.