VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Still looks pretty sweet.

I saw Land of the Dead but I couldn't find you. Do you know in which, if any, part you can be seen most easily?

I couldn't see me. It's the part where the zombies break in are chasing and pulling down all the rich people.. I'll have to go through it in slo-mo heh..

Hahahaha! That kicks, Rayza! I'd seriously buy a shirt with the two of you on it. But only if it comes in girl sizes. ^_~

Just wash them in REALLY hot water a few times for da shrinkage action.. Or whatever the technique to shrink stuff is.. Balls is cold water, I know that for sure..

Hahahaha! That kicks, Rayza! I'd seriously buy a shirt with the two of you on it. But only if it comes in girl sizes. ^_~

You mean a thong?

Anyway.. I agree, having SP Aurora & Rayza side by side would make a sweet shirt.

Nice work Rayza, its really neato.

Whoa... that pic came out way to big. I meant it to be the same size as Aurora's Sig. And the font was for something else & I couldn't have been arsed to get a new one.

Also. I totally wouldn't be opposed to a pic of Rayza Zombie being shot at by Aurora Jovovich with the phrase, "Night of the Living VGDJ" on a shirt. Plus, having the Rayza & Aurora SP guys saying their respective catch phrases. "Aboot" or "Neato" for Awowa, & "Poo Poo" or dozens of other crazy things for Rayza!

I guess I might be too late for this week's show, but if you guys see this in time, maybe you could mention Robot Master Remix Battle 2 on the show. It ended last night, and the voting period goes until Sunday, I think.

Only two submissions this round.. the whole comp needs more exposuri EMO. A remix contest that requires mixing multiple themes together is a brilliant (and fun!) idea.