VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

OGNOES CRONO SYMFONIC?!

MOER LIEK TALES METAL!!!!111oneone

That reminds me: Rayza, we should try the Skype interview thing again. I'm thinking it would work better if it were a 3-way call (you, me, and Aurora), because I'm pretty sure the dropped calls are a bandwidth issue, and spreading out the bandwidth tends to make it work better. It's worth a try, anyway.

Okay wow. So many of those jokes required me being there to be funny. That wasn't so much a "show on the road" as "random recordings of you guys blathering, sometimes being funny because it's so not-funny, because I'm just not there."

Not my favorite episode, but I listened diligently because I am a VGDJ roadie (I was told that the distinction between groupie and roadie is very...important). In the future, however, I recommend just playing some highlights of the meetup instead of the whole thing. Yes I know it wasn't the whole thing, thank God. I would have died. Anyway, either make it a real show on the road, or just play some of the better parts and get on to regular business. I felt a little weird driving around listening to recordings of other people having fun.

As always, I'm looking forward to next episode.

Okay wow. So many of those jokes required me being there to be funny. That wasn't so much a "show on the road" as "random recordings of you guys blathering, sometimes being funny because it's so not-funny, because I'm just not there."

Not my favorite episode, but I listened diligently because I am a VGDJ roadie (I was told that the distinction between groupie and roadie is very...important). In the future, however, I recommend just playing some highlights of the meetup instead of the whole thing. Yes I know it wasn't the whole thing, thank God. I would have died. Anyway, either make it a real show on the road, or just play some of the better parts and get on to regular business. I felt a little weird driving around listening to recordings of other people having fun.

As always, I'm looking forward to next episode.

Welp, we should have released Rayza's version, which was about 1/2 the length of what I ended up doing, and what we ended up using.

rayza +1

As an avid podcast listener who has heard many a sound seeing tour, I guess I felt that cliping our travels down too much wouldn't be a genuine sound seeing tour. Sorry if it bored you. But we warned you that it wasn't going to be a normal show so Pbphhhhhhhhhhhhthgthghththth

I listened to the full tour audio (what was it, like an hour and half?) and laughed my ass off. Then again, I had Lea help explain some of the things to me, and seeing the pitures kinda helped too. :P It's great that you guys could get out on the road; I've always wanted to broadcast from like, a gaming convention or something. Maybe someday...

I thought it was funny... (mostly)

(I was told that the distinction between groupie and roadie is very...important).

Actually, there's a huge distinction. "Roadie" is a nickname for a band's road crew, or the technicians who follow the band around getting everything set up for them.

Actually, there's a huge distinction. "Roadie" is a nickname for a band's road crew, or the technicians who follow the band around getting everything set up for them.

And, more to what I was concerned about, "groupies" apparently definitively have sex with the band.

Will listen in the morning.