VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Just checked out the OCR Toronto meet-up stuff:

Oh pfft! It’s supposed to be Hockey Night in CANANNNANANADUH”! Get it right would yeah?..Fan-fucking-tastic!:wink:

All right enough of my stupidity; will you be including a podcast on our next meet-up? I shall try to be more vocal ( may whatever deity you believe in help us all) in the next incarnation. Also, a “Night Terrors”aka. “The most childish video game song we can find with Gaea mimicking a horny goat and me screaming NIGHT TERRORS! In the background will most definitely be included. We have no life so this type of retarded shit actually gives us something to look forward too.

All in all nice work you two, very enjoyable and had me busting at the seams!

P.S. I'm bringing my goal stick next round, be very afraid! :P

Hey Rayza & Aurora; don't forget to bug me sometime this week about an interview. I'm probably pretty boring and not as desirable of an interviewee as say, djpretzel, but I'd still like to come on and talk about a certain project... :P

No prob, when its closer to being finished however! We got a few random comments from Lea tho..

Hi from Japan! Great show, guys. I think my family thinks I've lost it because I'm sitting here in headphones cracking up to Rayza's "I think I'll talk like this for the rest of the show" voice. OKBYE!

YAY from Japan!! Yay pixietricks on VGDJ! I shoulda said more about the wingless thing ahha.... You're cute.

I just wanted to stop in and thank Rayza and Aurora, not to mention the community of OCR, for delivering an amazing amount of entertainment and information. I stopped by the site today and saw the link for the podcast, so i figured i would check it out. I'm brand new to the forums here at OCRemix, but have been visiting the site casually for a few years and i'm very impressed with the podcast. Keep up the good work and hopefully i'll hang around...and not be creepy :P . Just going through this entire thread has made me laugh way too many times, and i'm listening to all the podcasts right now, good job.

I just wanted to stop in and thank Rayza and Aurora, not to mention the community of OCR, for delivering an amazing amount of entertainment and information. I stopped by the site today and saw the link for the podcast, so i figured i would check it out. I'm brand new to the forums here at OCRemix, but have been visiting the site casually for a few years and i'm very impressed with the podcast. Keep up the good work and hopefully i'll hang around...and not be creepy :P . Just going through this entire thread has made me laugh way too many times, and i'm listening to all the podcasts right now, good job.

Nice, thats what we're here for. The first couple episodes were more informative for new listeners and such but we don't do as much back tracking anymore. Hopefully new listeners will be able to follow along or grab the older shows to see whats up..

Nice, thats what we're here for. The first couple episodes were more informative for new listeners and such but we don't do as much back tracking anymore. Hopefully new listeners will be able to follow along or grab the older shows to see whats up..

Oh man...just that right there makes this whole thing worth while... thank you soo much, Mastrix!!! we love to do it and we're lovin that you're lovin it. (i'd better stop now before I sound toomuch more like a McDonalds commercial)

Don't forget people that if you have anything you wanna say and you want the entire VGDJ audience to listen, record an mp3 of yourself and email it to us at vgdjpodcast@gmail.com... positive, negative, anything going on with the site, anything you'd like to see with the show, send us an audio comment and we'll play it on the show for you and all to hear! We'd love to hear from you.

EDIT: Rayza reminded me to remind ya'll about the The Gizmo Project, which is a internet telephone program (like Skype) that includes a feature that allows you to leave a voice message to the end users email in the form of a .wav file... you can use this service for free by downloading the client, or you can call one of the many access numbers (US ONLY for now, folks) to leave us a message, costing only the amount of long distance to the access number.

Follow the instructions on our website!

Yeah... Gizmo doesn't like me. It won't let me register. (The stupid "type these numbers to confirm you're a human being" thing doesn't work. It just displays a grey box.)

Anyway... I'm pretty good at pronoucing Japanese names, but I dont' have a mic to record things with. :P

Also... A&R... what's your guys take at what happened at Pearson today? :(

Glad no one was majorly injured or anything but that would be pretty scary, especially since they thought they had landed without incident. I actually hadn't heard anything about this until you mentioned it, I was home from school long after the local news. I'll catch it tonight at 11:30 though.

Glad no one was majorly injured or anything but that would be pretty scary, especially since they thought they had landed without incident. I actually hadn't heard anything about this until you mentioned it, I was home from school long after the local news. I'll catch it tonight at 11:30 though.

As CBC is my home page, I was on it as soon as CBC was able to get web coverage up... and i gotta tell ya... shitty deal. I just got back from rugby practice but what was being speculated before I left for practice was that the aircraft was struck by lightning on roll out (the stage before the touch down on the landing sequence) ... or possibly earlier on final... if it had been early early on final, they may have been able to do a go around to see if they could fix it, so i'm guessing it had to have been closer to touch down...but anyways... struck out the braking and thrust reversing capabilities and boom there she be on the side of the 401. I'm not an expert on large commercial jet aircraft; like I said all speculation.

What was good was that everyone got out okay before the fire engulfed the cabin... and that it had nothing to do with religious extremists (just an agitated mother nature)

Okay guys...I'm happy to announce that listenership has almost doubled since the Spotlight went up, and our hitcount for this month ALONE (in the 3 days) is already @ 80% of our entire hitcount for the month of july.

This is fantastic! Thank you to everyone who has come to check out the site. What is important now is that if you are enjoying the show and you want to show your support, please take 1 minute of your day to stop by our page at PodCast Alley, the worlds most prominant podcast ranking database, and vote for us. This is a free way to ensure that we will be getting listeners from outside the OCR community to listen in and put this fantastic community's musical quality on the map. And if you aren't voting for the podcast, vote for the remixers who provide the content for the show. That's the whole reason we're doing the show, anyways. For the music! Viva la OCR!

We know there are at least 500 people checking out the show each week, some weeks much more than that. And right now, we have 27 votes for the month of August. We are ranked 53 out of 5500 podcasts listed on the site... its fantastic and thanks so much for everyone who has voted so far. BUT... we know there are many more of you are listening! We believe we can get much higher on the scale! Our goal is to at least remain in the top 50 every month. Help us achive this goal!

Pass the word, vote for the remixers, and stay tuned!

Thanks everyone!

Just voted! sorry if this is a crappy post, but i figured i should tell you..../i wanna get my post count up :P

HEH awesome! Thanks for the support!

I'm officially offering to organize a Minneapolis meetup if there are Minnesotans on OCR. Well, if I end up having the time. I'm enthusastic, at least.

Anybody up for Twin Town in December?

Hey winnipeg is kinda close to there...

and by really close I mean like... 20 hour bus ride! hahah

Aurora, I really wish you wouldn't rub in my face the fact that I'm so far from my VGDJs... :cry: But seriously, folks. Minnesota. Make yourselves known.

Oh wow, listening to Ep. 011 right now, funniest Rama report EVER, excepting of course Rama's vocal demonstration accompanied by Chrono Trigger a while back.

...O-M-F...skull...fagger...a...skull...jagger...remix project...some sort of...pirate...related...

Rama's constricted aural environment is becoming part of the identity of VGDJ. If he ever stops recording in his bathroom, it won't sound real anymore!

Cookie testing?! Huh? Robots on parade?! Creepy laugh! "Random thingies!" WONDERFUL!

(well, he said) "I'm just sayin' what I say."

I'm debating whether to put that in my signature.

I think we should have a recitation of the Canadian National Anthem if you're going to be saying "eh" as much as that. Vote +1 kthx you guys rock.