VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

VGDJ has helped me find out what Australians REALLY sound like. I listened to Jivemaster's interview in show 003, and laughed at his voice. No offense or anything, but I never hear anyone who actually sounds typically "Australian" where I live. Then comes Akumajobelmont's clip this current show- what is this? I must be living under a rock. :lol:

Aw, gee Aurora, don't diiieeee. But I am honored. And...(what's that, Polkaroo?) Polkaroo says he is, too! :mrgreen:

The things you learn about Canada... VGDJ is becoming a cultural hub. Actually, I introduced some of my new Japanese friends to OCR and VGDJ this morning and they were giddy as schoolboys. I'll only be here for two more days, but maybe I should wear a sign with the urls? ^_~

Excellent stuffs, and Myth, your interview was grrrrr8!

P.S. Come to Otakon, seriously.

Aw, gee Aurora, don't diiieeee. But I am honored. And...(what's that, Polkaroo?) Polkaroo says he is, too! :mrgreen:

HAHAH "What's that, Marigold?" hehe you totally caught on to the whole thing. Ya that show is like 20 years old ... kinda indicated by the arrangement of the theme song. But its still near and dear to our hearts...

fuckn' Minou...

The things you learn about Canada... VGDJ is becoming a cultural hub. Actually, I introduced some of my new Japanese friends to OCR and VGDJ this morning and they were giddy as schoolboys. I'll only be here for two more days, but maybe I should wear a sign with the urls? ^_~

Excellent stuffs, and Myth, your interview was grrrrr8!

P.S. Come to Otakon, seriously.

Yay you've become our overseas correspondant! Otakon sounds awesome, but its a long way away. the hOOters though... that makes it worth it...

Otakon sounds awesome, but its a long way away. the hOOters though... that makes it worth it...

You know you wanna... :wink:

I do know I wannah.. I also know I can't..ah. Its impossiblah. :(

FYI, if you go, you're taking me with you. Smuggle me in a suitcase or something.

Hootah's!! WINGS IN MY MOUF. I shant be wingless. (lolz)

Or wangless, I'm sure... :P

She just insulted your manhood! znaps. u gon tak dat?

Nuh uh! He said he *shan't* be wingless. So I added that he also shan't be wangless. There shall be bountiful wangs at Hooters.

(....ew, I can't believe I just said that...)

My wang will be plentiful at Hooters.

wut?

Rayza, you've got quite a ways to go before you cross the line. Keep pushing it.
What pixie is trying to say, is that if we all show her our wangs, she'll show us her hooters. I think thats whats going on..

Show 013 - Wangs & Hooters working together in Harmony (the judge)

* The side of the Line Rayza should be on

______________________________________________ The Line

* Rayza

Maybe she'll fire me. I want 12 weeks pay, a 3 year subscription to Score magazine, 45 litres of Jack Daniels, Auroras first born (to be used for slavery and science research), fiiiiive golden toques, four pounds of back-bacon, 3 french toasts, 2 turtle necks and a beer, in a tree..

We can settle this out of court I presume?

Also a pill that makes my farts smell like freshly baked bread..

Edit: Well I made it to 1000 posts, goodbye everyone..

Maybe she'll fire me. I want 12 weeks pay, a 3 year subscription to Score magazine, 45 litres of Jack Daniels, Auroras first born (to be used for slavery and science research), fiiiiive golden toques, four pounds of back-bacon, 3 french toasts, 2 turtle necks and a beer, in a tree..

meat.jpg

Rayza I'll never fire you.

I wonder if any of our American friends on the site understood the full awesomeness of that severance package?

side note: I dunno, seems like a fair enough trade. you think pixie's up for it? ^^