VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

They might, not sure.. I have the first box set which is the NBC sets, not quite as used to them as the CBC versions but still cool. I have a book about SCTV and basically they said Bob & Doug were the biggest thing when the Americans heard about SCTV, and the rest of the show wasn't as recognized because Kanadian Korner was just so huge. Just sayin what I read yo..

Well, I'm finally listening to VGDJ on my new iPod! I've listened to the first few (I'm currently listening to #004), and I've been very impressed. It's been alot of fun listening and I'll be following the show and voting steadily from now on. Keep up the good work, and thanks!

Man, this thread was all cool until they started talking Canadian. Then it went downhill.

I mean, jeez, eh?

:(

IN OTHER NEWS:

Okay so when I started getting into podcasts, The Daily Source Code was one of the first ones I listened to... Adam Curry being an influence on the promotion of podcasting and all... He was always ranked in the top 15.

Now, we are ranked above him (we are 25th, he is 26th).

*BLOWS MY MIND*

*KNOCKS ON WOOD* KEEP those votes comin, folks!

Show 013 - Wangs & Hooters working together in Harmony (the judge)

First I'm the least sexy judge and now I've got Wangs & Hooters "working" in me. Aye me. I give you remixes, I give you reviews...are you not entertained!? Oh OCR, why hast thou forsaken me?

[/melodramatic shakespearian, film, and biblical references]

Consider yourself forsaken.

heheeee j/k! *blame Rayza*

BTW Rayza I'm sorry.

Let the ruckus begin. ^_~

Ooh, more ruckus! Fun times! :wink:

Now for something actually pertaining to this thread. Great job on the show guys. Your laugh is so cute, Aurora! :P

Thanks yoshi, and thanks for voting again. It does help..

There are Podcasts in the World

There are good ones

There are okay ones and bad ones, and then

There are those that follow Podshow

But I've never been one of them

I'm a VGDJ

And I have been since before I was born

and the one thing they say about DJs is:

They'll take you as soon as you're warm.

You don't have to be a remixer

You don't have to have a great brain

You don't have to have any clothes on...

You're a podcast DJ all the same...

BECAUSE

Every VOTE is sacred

EVERY VOTE is great

if a VOTE is wasted,

Rayza gets quite Irate

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS!

This is a sneak preview for forum goers only.

Have something to say about the show? Good? Bad? Suggestions? Or just wanna hear yourself on a podcast?

CALL TOLL FREE

1-800-990-VGDJ (8435) and say what you gotta!

Rules:

1) Keep it under 1:30 ... that's about it. ENJOY.

This feature brought to you by

les.jpg

Sweet.. Also the messages will start on 014 since we've already recorded 013 and killed a boar. Thanks again Les..

A boar you say...

What kind of show are you guys doing here? Maybe I just heard it the wrong way, you wouldn't kill poor defenseless animals would you?

Rayza didn't we tell you umpteen times to stay away from the animals... :wink:

Hello, I've searched all over the forum for this, but to no avail. I must know: what is the song at the very beginning of each VGDJ show? The one after it says "let there be remix." Any help would be great.

This is a question we get often. So Aurora, make a FAQ.. The song is..

http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01266/

And very popular at that.. Check out Joe's personal site for another mix of The Ken Song and support it.. Good stuff :)

I leaved a message on the box and ... well... I screwed real bad. I totally forgot that I'm not used to talk in english at all. I totally froze up, searching for words, making errors and stuff. So, Aurora and/or Rayza, when you will hear this, please don't judge this poor frenchie fellow. I was really surprised by this bad english skillz of mine... I will do another one maybe but I will write it in advance and practice. Sorry for that!

I leaved a message on the box and ... well... I screwed real bad. I totally forgot that I'm not used to talk in english at all. I totally froze up, searching for words, making errors and stuff. So, Aurora and/or Rayza, when you will hear this, please don't judge this poor frenchie fellow. I was really surprised by this bad english skillz of mine... I will do another one maybe but I will write it in advance and practice. Sorry for that!

Hey no problem, try again some time. Its alright, sometimes its good to write out what you wanna say too.. Or even say it in french..