VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

I just realized that in the Episode #012 shownotes, it's written that Otakon's in Boston, but it's really in Ball-tee-more. You crazy Canadians, getting our B-cities confused. :D

What are you talking about? I don't see Boston?

:Diwas hoping no one would notice.... OOPS! thanks, pixietricks for motivating my lazy ass to face those notes again...:D

like a sewer...without the poo.

*rofl* Love the simile there, Aurora!

Ya I guess I'm a natural, eh? :D hahaha

IN OTHER NEWS....

VGDJ is now #20 on Podcast Alley! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH nelly!

20 already? You know what that means. GOTTA TORRENT 'EM ALL!

No, I'm afraid you misunderstand. Podcast Alley has ranks shows in popularity, and at that point VGDJ was #20 on the list. They are only on Episode 13 for now.

Dude, if you torrent, I will totally seed. I think I have everything the've released (including the Test feeds).

And Aurora, I had wanted to leave you guys a voicemail for you to include in #14, but due to me being a lazy ass, I never called in on Tuesday (or tonight).

:(

THERES STILL TIME! We haven't recorded anything yet (as of thursday night). I think I feel a cold coming on though, I hope I don't sound too shitty..

lollz. Any mean person want to take this one?

Nooooooo, Rayza sounds smooth, all dee time. 8)

Well, I'm off to Otakon in the morn'. Expect a voicemail from the crew sometime Saturday. ^_^

wait. Wait! That second one! That's it. That's it exactly!

You must forgive me. Sometimes I find it quite difficult to articulate sentiment and congitive thought into the proper lexicon for the social weal (to wit: dangling participles and gerund statements).

Or as Roland would say

"I cry your pardon. I have forgotten the face of my Father."

zomg. Dark Towarrz!

BLEH.

Okay, the first one sucked. I just started rambling and cut myself off. The second one is better in my opnion.

I'll just be honest with you guys. I get really nervous when I call someone (or something like this) for the first time, especially when I'm excited about it. I get short of breath and all that stuff. (Weird, I know.) I started rambling and apoligizing for that, and I'm like "okay, that just sounds stpuid" and hung up

Hopefully the second voicemail is better (I'm pretty sure I wavered a little, but that's life). :D

THEY'RE NOT CARTOONS! You guys are goin' down... But how could I be mad listening to that snuffly little voice... :puppyeyes:

P.S. We're shouting "Wings and wangs!", for anybody that couldn't make it out in the clip. :)!!

hahah it was very hard to hear that... but I"m keepin the "We've Been" in the shownotes... cuz... that's what I hear! hehe

Thanks so much for calling in that was awesome :D