VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

I didn't notice this when I was listening, but you guys should say the dates for the week you're covering. When you say, "This is VGDJ show #14," you should follow it up with "for the week of august 15th - 21st."

It helps when listening to older shows.

good point! we did start saying the dates at the beginning... we should do it again.

Thanks Darke!

Heres me flubbing like crazy. "Pullin' A Rama" as it were.. Just a little bonus for the thread followers..

http://www.vgdj.net/Misc/pullinARama.mp3

Fucker can't even say "Sadorf" right!

Edit:

"This is Super Green X... BLAGHGHGHGH" (Gets crushed by garbage compactor in the Death Star in Episode IV)

I thought people weren't sounding excited enough so I started screamin'. :D

I didn't notice this when I was listening, but you guys should say the dates for the week you're covering. When you say, "This is VGDJ show #14," you should follow it up with "for the week of august 15th - 21st."

good point! we did start saying the dates at the beginning... we should do it again.

Thanks Darke!

Yeah, um... wasn't that one of my first comments in this thread? :glare:

:P

Thanks Darke!

Yeah, um... wasn't that one of my first comments in this thread? :glare:

:P

Probably.. And then we forget stuff, I guess. It shall be done!

And Rayza I hope you feel better.

Thanks.. I'm feeling better today already.

Fuckers don't donate to me, and I'm amazing. Why should I help them?

:x indignant constipation face!

Just tell them you wanna spend $120 on a toy, and donations will come. You'll actually have to buy the toy too though :P.