VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Battling Organs rocks all of you.

You just don't know it yet.

'deed it does.

And I know it.

I will be the first to admit that I was completely over reacting for dramatic purposes... and that if you recall my 'review' of this song, I did appreciate its source and the resulting mix as being a very difficult thing to pull off well. If anyone was going to do it, Mazedude was definitely the one for the job... and so.

I LOVE BATTLING ORGANS!

*cough*

Battling Organs rocks all of you.

You just don't know it yet.

'deed it does.

And I know it.

I will be the first to admit that I was completely over reacting for dramatic purposes...

Everyone was fooled. You know what this means - your acting skills RoX0rs!!!

Well, i think I was also cringing on behalf of our non-ocr listeners... but Rayza made it all better with his eloquence introducing the song.

Which I STILL laugh uncontrollably at whenever I think about it... oh geeze.

Well, i think I was also cringing on behalf of our non-ocr listeners... but Rayza made it all better with his eloquence introducing the song.

I still find the song unlistenable. I don't think I've ever made it through, start to finish.

And you know I'm not gonna hold back the crap I say. Yay for no censors..

I still find the song unlistenable. I don't think I've ever made it through, start to finish.

And you know I'm not gonna hold back the crap I say. Yay for no censors..

Opinionated, or just tactless?

You decide.

Though I would like to hear another version that's a little easier on the ears. While weird, dissonant (way more than the original), and widely unaccessible, it was definitely groovy.

OMG WHERE IS THE SHOW!?

The show will be slightly delayed...probably a day or two... Rayza's at the Canadian National Expo the last few days so we'll get one out to you as soon as possible.

In the mean time, dont' forget about our 1800 number:

1-800-990-VGDJ (8435) ... call in your comments/questions/concerns, or just be on the show :D

OMG WHERE IS THE SHOW!?

The show will be slightly delayed...probably a day or two... Rayza's at the Canadian National Expo the last few days so we'll get one out to you as soon as possible.

In the mean time, dont' forget about our 1800 number:

1-800-990-VGDJ (8435) ... call in your comments/questions/concerns, or just be on the show :D

Yeh I've been out of my home for like 3 days straight doing horror non-stop. Fun stuff but the show takes a hit for it. Hopefully Monday or Tuesday we can get it out. Hold on folks!