VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Subscribed via the iTunes method, but not through the link on the site. Had to manually look up VGDJ over there Pod directory and subscribe that way. I assume the link is supposed to work, but it just gives me the "Not available in US stores" message when I click it.

Once again your there, in their directory, and can be subscribed manually... But your iTunes link doesn't appear to do anything...

Well that Mp3 recording thing might be tough because...i-i...i'm...a-a a COMPUTER AUDIO NOOB!! alright i admit it im a audio newb! i dont know anything about recording, remixing and actually i know very little of the technical stuff in music!! :(:(

lol...oh well thats the reason i cant do any recording of audio files in my PC or getting my voice clip into an mp3 file... Im lucky to be able to handle my iPod...i dont even know how do burn a damn CD!

Anyhoo, i'd really like it Rayza n' pixie (and aurora i guess :P ) if you did it... besides, it would be getting a person into OCR and thats your ultimate goal...

Thanks for reading! :wink:

Well that Mp3 recording thing might be tough because...i-i...i'm...a-a a COMPUTER AUDIO NOOB!! alright i admit it im a audio newb! i dont know anything about recording, remixing and actually i know very little of the technical stuff in music!! :(:(

lol...oh well thats the reason i cant do any recording of audio files in my PC or getting my voice clip into an mp3 file... Im lucky to be able to handle my iPod...i dont even know how do burn a damn CD!

If you have a microphone, just download and install Audacity, hit the record button, and there ya go. Then just export as MP3 and you're all set.

Well we finished recording 018 tonight and I was throwing it together for a rough cut. Looks like this show is gonna be around 47-48 mins long! Maybe you should take a break after the remix reviews or something. Get a snack or make love to your partner, then come back and listen to the rest.

Also we took care of the Linkman25 thing. He doesn't have to worry about getting a clip in or anything.

Wingless is my hero.

yes, but... who could ever learn to love... a beast? :cry:

*pizzacato string* *sustained high strings* *curtain opens on small marketplace at dawn*

"Little town, it's a quiet village. Every day, like the one before .... "

More like

And I would do anything for love, I'd run right into hell and back

I would do anything for love, I'll never lie to you and that's a fact

But I'll never forget the way you feel right now, oh no, no way

And I would do anything for love, but I won't do that, I won't do that

Anything for love, oh I would do anything for love

I would do anything for love, but I won't do that, oh I won't do that

Wingless is my hero.

*pizzacato string* *sustained high strings* *curtain opens on small marketplace at dawn*

More like

And I would do anything for love, I'd run right into hell and back

I would do anything for love, I'll never lie to you and that's a fact

But I'll never forget the way you feel right now, oh no, no way

And I would do anything for love, but I won't do that, I won't do that

Anything for love, oh I would do anything for love

I would do anything for love, but I won't do that, oh I won't do that

Now you're making me hungry.

Wingless is my hero.

Little town, full of little people... waking up to say...

Bonjour! Bonjour! Bonjour, bonjour, bonjour!

Hey there, i just got back from scho--Wha?!

Also we took care of the Linkman25 thing. He doesn't have to worry about getting a clip in or anything.

YAY! Thanks a lot! Now he will join OCR...He has no choice... MWAHAHAHAAAA!! :lol::twisted:

Wait a sec... "took care"? :? Why the hell does that make me suspicious?... I hope it isn't some wierd prank. Meh, what the hell i woulden't even mind if it WAS a wierd prank! Now i got my username, said by someone else, on my iPod :D

Well i'd like to thank both Rayza and Pixie (and aurora :P ) for doing this. You have converted one more.

Thanks and keep up the good job! :wink:

Fine. You fuckers don't want to continue the meatloaf song? uncultured oafs.

:(

There goes the baker with his tray like always.

The same old bread and rolls to sell

:) Yay! A convert!

Every morning just the same, since the morning that we came (that's dirty), to this poor provincial town ...

good morning belle. where are you off to?

grumble grumble

Fine. You fuckers don't want to continue the meatloaf song? uncultured oafs.

:(

There goes the baker with his tray like always.

The same old bread and rolls to sell

:) Yay! A convert!

Every morning just the same, since the morning that we came (that's dirty), to this poor provincial town ...

good morning belle. where are you off to?

grumble grumble

You know you like it. :)

"The bookshop. I just finished the most wonderful story about a beanstalk and an ogre and a -

That's nice. Marie! The baguettes! Hurry up!"