VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

First of all, I would like to introduce myself to the boards. But I'll put that in the unmoderated section.

I want to say great job with the Podcast, Aurora, PixieTricks and Rayza. I don't know really why I like it, but I suppose that it's because I really like the fact that it's not just one person talking, it's really tied to the community.

So keep up the good work, guys! Really love it!

You don't want to introduce yourself in Unmod. ;)

And go more than one person talking! I agree that if it was just Rayza, I wouldn't listen to the show as much. :D

First of all, I would like to introduce myself to the boards. But I'll put that in the unmoderated section.

I want to say great job with the Podcast, Aurora, PixieTricks and Rayza. I don't know really why I like it, but I suppose that it's because I really like the fact that it's not just one person talking, it's really tied to the community.

So keep up the good work, guys! Really love it!

You don't want to introduce yourself in Unmod. ;)

And go more than one person talking! I agree that if it was just Rayza, I wouldn't listen to the show as much. :D

Yes, I've already figured that out. You know, after I read your post and all 4 pages of theirs.

If not for Aurora and Pixie, Razya'd put me to sleep. Sorry, It's just he sorta sounds like one of my teachers. But he's been getting better. You know, one day, one of you should fake an accent, just to have more fun than you already have.

Gomensai, Rayza-san! (of course, hearing the extent of their Japanese.... it says, sorry Rayza.)

No it doesn't. It's "gomennasai." Hearing the extent of YOUR Japanese... :P (Yay for sexual tension. There'll be plenty of it in episode 019, that's for sure... :roll:)

ah. probally because I say "go-me-na-sai," but I say the "men" part with a silent "n." So I type it that way. Sorry.

Yay for sexual tension. There'll be plenty of it in episode 019, that's for sure... :roll:

I'm literally tingling with excitement.

TMI, TMI...

Didn't I say that you're getting up there as the Most Desirable Woman on OCR?

She's already there as far as I'm concerned.