VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Nice show guys!

Poor pixie..she's leaving...

I'd like to say that since the first eps i heard was 017, Pixietricks will always be the female lead i think of when i read the words VGDJ! Sorry Aurora, but that's the way teh cookie crumbles!

Also, this episode wasn't as good as, oh i dont know, the one with my name on it! BLATENT SELF PROMOTING! WEEEEEEEEEE!!! :lol:

So next episode Aurora is back... It was cool to hear pixietricks for awhile, she did a really good job, but I look forward to hearing Aurora again too.

And Rayza's always holdin' it down...

That being said, Shnabubula is cooler than all 3 of you put together. I'm sorry. Its not a diss or anything. He's just that good.

Not sure Im too happy about Aurora coming back but getting Shnabubula on the show could be fun for an Ep or two.

I'd like to say that since the first eps i heard was 017, Pixietricks will always be the female lead i think of when i read the words VGDJ! Sorry Aurora, but that's the way teh cookie crumbles!

yeah, the same thing with me. Plus, pixie lives near me (somewhat), so I remember her name more.

Hey guys... um....

Have a little respect. Seriously. Aurora and Rayza started this show, and they deserve so much better than this crap. It's one thing to appreciate the guests that appear on the show, but like... posting your opinions about replacements in the thread where they're gonna, um, read them? Not cool.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T! (runs off singing)

Hey guys... um....

Have a little respect. Seriously. Aurora and Rayza started this show, and they deserve so much better than this crap. It's one thing to appreciate the guests that appear on the show, but like... posting your opinions about replacements in the thread where they're gonna, um, read them? Not cool.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T! (runs off singing)

Good. Call.

Love the update, wangless. Splash screen is Korea-tastic. Kinda miss the old MP3 player, but the new one's cool enough. A bit disappointed the click-wheel has no actual functionality, though. And The Deeplands is amazing. Love what you got going there...now all you need are pictures and little movies that teleport you to different islands when you touch them. :D