VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Have a little respect. Seriously. Aurora and Rayza started this show, and they deserve so much better than this crap. It's one thing to appreciate the guests that appear on the show, but like... posting your opinions about replacements in the thread where they're gonna, um, read them? Not cool.

Ditto on every. single. word.

To our resident Japanese-studiers here...would it technically be "MEE-ts-da" as opposed to "mit-SU-da"? I've said it and have heard other people say it the second way the whole time, but when I think about it and from what I know of Japanese pronunciation (which is not a whole lot, granted), the first one would make more sense.

Oh yay! I can't wait to hear the new intro!

Yeh about that.. We had no time, so we hacked the original.. Solly! Aurora and I weren't around until just today (Sunday really).. We recorded and I edited in 1 day, such a pain.. Ah well, hopefully for 021 theres a new intro..

Ahh, at least you explained yourself for the seemingly simalar intro, that taco thing was funny though, keep that taco thing!

Oh yay! I can't wait to hear the new intro!

Yeh about that.. We had no time, so we hacked the original.. Solly! Aurora and I weren't around until just today (Sunday really).. We recorded and I edited in 1 day, such a pain.. Ah well, hopefully for 021 theres a new intro..

Ahh, at least you explained yourself for the seemingly simalar intro, that taco thing was funny though, keep that taco thing!

Seems to me like that should be an April Fools kinda deal..or...something like that.

edit: I think I'm going to start saving the "stingers" from now on. Good times.