VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

I must say, I like pixietricks a bit more...o.O

That's only because I've listened to more of her shows, though. Aroura's pretty damn cool too, and Ep 20 was great. Good job guys. Looks like you could alternate with the gals or something.

As for Rayza, just get rid of him completely...he sucks. =P

I like Aurora better than Pixie (no offense).

I like all the other judges better than you (no offense). :lol: No, seriously, where's that beatboxing demo?!

Only because you've collabed with all of them! D:

As for beatboxing, my MIC sux.

I've only collaborated with GrayLightning so far, in terms of judges. (Something else in the works now that you might know about, though.) But yesh, I do love him. I posted a comment in your lj a long time ago and you never acknowledged my existence, so that's why I don't love you as much. :cry: But hey, they asked me to collab. I'm no ho! (Rayzaaaaaa....)

As for the mic... excuses, excuses! :P

I like Aurora better than Pixie (no offense).

I like all the other judges better than you (no offense). :lol: No, seriously, where's that beatboxing demo?!

Only because you've collabed with all of them! D:

As for beatboxing, my MIC sux.

I've only collaborated with GrayLightning so far, in terms of judges. (Something else in the works now that you might know about, though.) But yesh, I do love him. I posted a comment in your lj a long time ago and you never acknowledged my existence, so that's why I don't love you as much. :cry: But hey, they asked me to collab. I'm no ho! (Rayzaaaaaa....)

As for the mic... excuses, excuses! :P

I don't reply to most of my comments, so it was nothing personal. :P

And speaking of votes - those pesky canadians over at VGDJ.net have just declared open rivalry on the C64 remix scene. On their latest show they're urging their listeners to vote for their show to keep it ranked above the Take-away. Okay, so it's all tongue-in-cheek, but still...

We shall fight them on the beaches, we shall never surrender, etc., etc.

:lol:

heheh SWEET! I love Jan's show and have been a faithful listener... hopefully we can get some more votes for that crazy european. *lights a candle* C64 FOREVER!

PS: where was that posted?

http://www.remix64.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=38691

Also... where did the seeders go that seeded the earlier batches (5-EP batch) and single episodes? Come on now, you can't just load the stuff and expect others to do your thing and then start crying of nobody offers the files for you if you want to load them.

I seed only the torrents you have hosted on your tracker page. If you still track them and just don't provide the .torrent on your site, pop me an email with the .torrents again, and I'll start seeding them again.

Also, these torrents are always in my Queue. It just happens that there's never any Peers downloading (at least that I've noticed).

I wanna enter the SGX album contest, too. :cry: That's okay; I'll buy your CD if you come to the VGL meet-up, eh eh?

Good show, guys!

(But Arcana, you're going down for yet another Aurora vs. Pixie comment. Yes, you little asian named Irwin: I know where you live, because you are secretly traversing back and forth daily between Canada and my dorm floor! :twisted:)

I wanna enter the SGX album contest, too. :cry: That's okay; I'll buy your CD if you come to the VGL meet-up, eh eh?

I wanna go there and do Pixie

a good favor like show her some good halloween zombie movies.. I'm good at that..

Was that little return intentional? Because it sure looks like you want to come and do me. ¬_¬

We can watch zombie movies when I come for the winter Toronto meet!

I wanna go there and do Pixie

a good favor like show her some good halloween zombie movies.. I'm good at that..

Was that little return intentional? Because it sure looks like you want to come and do me. ¬_¬

We can watch zombie movies when I come for the winter Toronto meet!

LOL. You guys are something else. Love it!

TORRENTS are now AVAILABLE

Which means, you can now grab EP#020, EP#021 and the latest batch for shows EP#011 - EP#020.

Don't forget, seeders are always needed.

I can't download the Episode 21 .torrent file - I'm getting a "file doesn't exist" error.

iTunes isn't showing it either, for some reason. Same thing happened last week.

BTW, SGX's link is up for those that wanna grab the CD now rather than chance it with the contest..

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/sgx

GOGOGOGOGOGOGO

MUST GO! MUST BUY!

When I shipped the CD's to Rayza, where you write the name of the person you are sending it to, I wrote "Mr. Rayza." The UPS guy mistyped it and now it's going to "Mr. Royza." HAHAHAHA Royza. that's awesome. It will still get there, so I didn't correct him. Awesome.

yes you are on the radio SGX, btw on your kick your a remix (the one from way back when...) could that piano solo (the crazy one) be transcribed and distributed...? That would be highly awesome...

Well I have the Reason file on my site in www.supergreenx.com/tutorials.php if you have Reason you can look at it. If you want to email me about it, I can export it to midi and give it to you. I don't have any notation software myself, so I can't make any sheet music.