VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

TORRENTS are now AVAILABLE

Also a couple of other things:

:arrow: I'll stop seeding "single EP" torrents with the next show. Releasing will be in 5EP-packs and 10EP-packs from now on. (I don't have the time to do single shows atm, and one of the callers ment it's more efficient to offer "bigger" packs)

:arrow: Seeders needed!!! Me alone as master seeder is just not enough.

:arrow: And nope... I don't offer the packs as "HTML" download. Sorry to those who can't use torrent due to reasons unknown.

THANK YOU COMPYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:D

Great show,although its kinda bunk that one cant rely on ramma to get the report out, but all well. I checked out Beatdrops album out from your guys' shownotes, awsome stuff thanks Aurora. so ya thats all i got to say. ah oh ya Razya make another remix sometime, that would be great.

C'mon, it's a good show! I actually haven't watched it in over a year though...

Tsk...Tsk...Tsk...

Well I just listened to eps 21 where they talk bout Chrono Symphonic and it sounds great! I think ill download all the songs and jam'em in a CD!

By the way any news on it? Is the release date revealed yet?

I can't wait for it... remember the slurping post I did a few pages back pixie?! That's Chrono Trigger baby!!

(on a bragging side note, i got my english test today and i got a 18.5 in 20! Yay! >_> <_< bragging over :P)