VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

25 eh?

Old fogey.

Happy birthday.

for some reason, this gives me the idea...some time, Rayza and/or Aurora should do a portion of the show drunk, just for amusement's sake. Hm...

Please don't remind me. This means I turn 25 next April. :cry:

Sry I'm late Rayza, but Happy 25th from Portugal!!

I guess now that you are older and more mature, VGDJ will be done more responsably, with less jokes and with professional seriousness...

NOT!!!

Hehe... I wish you many more man!

Hey Rayza, what is the stingers and the intro from? That man is really pissed off, counting the sad fact that I understood all that he said... :?

This time, I was actually a source for stinger material, other than Rayza's frustration with me (those don't count)

This was sent to me by a colleague from Quebec... this is a man really pissed about his Videotron service... it was just recorded by Videotron and it was leaked.

And we're assuming that Videotron is the Quebec version of Shaw or Rogers cable. :D

we thought it was funnee.

And Mountain... thanks for the show notes compliment I TRY SO HARD :D

Hey Rayza, what is the stingers and the intro from? That man is really pissed off, counting the sad fact that I understood all that he said... :?

This time, I was actually a source for stinger material, other than Rayza's frustration with me (those don't count)

This was sent to me by a colleague from Quebec... this is a man really pissed about his Videotron service... it was just recorded by Videotron and it was leaked.

And we're assuming that Videotron is the Quebec version of Shaw or Rogers cable. :D

we thought it was funnee.

And Mountain... thanks for the show notes compliment I TRY SO HARD :D

It is funny! But you wouldnt believe how rude the guy actually is. Tech Help: This is a job I sure never want to do in my life; I would verbally obliterape* this guy to smithereens if he ever talked to me like that.

*(obliterate+rape:i just came up with this and hope to use that clever word again some time! :))