VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Pixie, I bet you didn't even have to dress up tonight. People know an angel when they see one. Embarassed

With an Italian accent:

Is this man bothering you miss? Want me to take hm out back and give him a once over? Maybe introduce him to a couple friends of mine?

/Italian Accent

Mini VGDJ's?! WTF?!

Its the VGDJ we all know and love, but now you can take it anywhere even if you don't own a Buhzzilon GB Mp3 player!! AKA VGDJ in a nutshell...

Mmmm...Bite sized VGDJ's... TASTY!

What the hell... Err... Rayza did'ja have a cold or something? or... a hungover or something like that? Not to put you down... but you sounded awful!!

If you are not with a good voice you should:

Look at me copying The Wingless...hehe... ;)

Get Pixie's great, amazing, angelical voice back!

>_>

<_<

Or not!

What the hell... Err... Rayza did'ja have a cold or something? or... a hungover or something like that? Not to put you down... but you sounded awful!!

I was thinking the same thing.

Perhaps the second link in his sig is the answer...

Pixie, I bet you didn't even have to dress up tonight. People know an angel when they see one. Embarassed

With an Italian accent:

Is this man bothering you miss? Want me to take hm out back and give him a once over? Maybe introduce him to a couple friends of mine?

/Italian Accent

"ees thees man a-botherin yu miis? Want-a mee to take heem out back and-a geeve heem--"

8O wait, that's not right...

You know you're a video game nerd when you read "Italin accent" and think Mario instead of Don Corleone (sp?)