VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

(sigh) I never claimed it was Japanese. I am well aware of the fact that I got that music from my Crouching Tiger soundtrack. And with the story behind it, the woman that I saw last year was most likely Chinese. Rayza and Aurora just assumed it was Japanese because they know I am more interested in that culture. :P

Quitcher yappin'.

Episode comment(Done while listening to show. XXL to celebrate Eps 025.):

CONGRATIOLATIONS!!!! YOU WILL GET FAMOUS AND EAT TONS OF BANDWITH!!! YAAAAAAAAAAY!! :lol:8):lol:

WEEEEEEE! *It's over now*

Anyhoo...>_> <_< JACK THOMPSON LOL!! Thank God THAT's over...

Rama, that lazy...WHA?! Hey! Great! He's back!

hmm...Great CT remix! I'ma gonna get it! *Downloads it*

Gratz on the job Aurora! This is grea...err...OMG... What the...? BLESSING CANDY!?...She's lost it... Damn trippin' pixie dusts finally got to her...

Anyhoo, you are Canadian now Aurora?! How aboot that? You get to hang out with Rayza and go to hockey and get drunk and stuff... Great!

Cannibal Holocaust?...err... No thanks...*Shudders*

I'm definitivly going to a Meet up!... I about 5 years when i go to America to study... or not... Whatever :P I wanna go though!

Arcana is a big brain! Blessing Candy 4 you!

And the moment you've been reading this post for...

Tipical Linkman25 nonsensical rant:

Wait, I have THAT bad of an accent!?... Err... I say, Chalmers, that IS very disturbing! Ra-ther!

Why the hell would I be a hyper 14-year old?! A hyper 15-year old, maybe! But not 14!

Ze next time, i do wit ze french accent! Mais oui! Je parle le frances terriblement!

And when did i become Pixie's Number one fanboy?! I'm still loyal to Nintendo!

AND you still ask for a quarter in the shownotes!? We don't have them here! Only Cents and Euros! Y'know that!...

I love the FUNKAY usernames. I also love the two-five pun... YAY! And yay for bad quality, drunken last-minute comments!!

This episode has disturbed me in several ways... My voice is recorded on teh intraweb now! ARGH!

I think I'm going to recoil into the inner bowels of my tipical portuguese humble abode and eat traditional codfish "pasteis"...mmmm...Codfish

(Hehe, I'm getting media attention :))

That pixie bit.

Uhm..yeah.

And it had..Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon music in the background?

That's SO chinese. Tsk pixie, tsk.

BANNED AGAIN.

*coughs*

lol someone's beaming with sunshine and rainbows

Yeh wespip is an ass.. I dunno why he bothers listening..

Blame Unmod.