VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Wow, I just picked up episodes 15 through 25 today and I have to say this is one of the best things to happen to the community period. I loved listening to the show and feeling like I related to everything you guys were talking about, even though they were from like two months ago (Its all good.) Anyways yeah, just thought I'd say keep up the good work, and you've got a dedicated listener in me now. Oh and Btw, Pixie did a great job in the few episodes she was in, 019 was quite memorable. Whatever, awesome, keep it up.

Ummm.... I have no idea. I just used Juice to get them. Sorry if I did though. But anyways, Rayza man, you've got good radio presence, you could be doing stuff about completely different source material and it would still be great.

Thanks man.. Everyone else says I'm so dead and sleepy or something.. Good thing i'm gettin paid nothing to speak + edit for 3 hours.. I wonder why I sound dead.. heh.. I do try sometimes when its worth something

Panz3rWolfe wrote:

But anyways, Rayza man, you've got good radio presence, you could be doing stuff about completely different source material and it would still be great.

Thanks man.. Everyone else says I'm so dead and sleepy or something.. Good thing i'm gettin paid nothing to speak + edit for 3 hours.. I wonder why I sound dead.. heh.. I do try sometimes when its worth something

Finally, someone else who agrees. I think Rayza's voice is really nice for radio. It's sort of smooth and husky. ^_^

VGDJ #026 OUT NOW -> http://www.vgdj.net

Also, I really appreciate pixie's new 4 meg sig.. ;)

So you left it be unbelievably, dial-up-killingly large, eh?

Nice.

She already got yelled at by me for that. And I have DSL... I'm watching over you guys still!

Anyways, what the HELL was that at the end, Rayza? I was listening to teh 'cast for the first time during art class... and once it got to the end, I couldn't help but laugh! My teacher kept staring at me...