VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

I'm expecting The Wingless to fashion a song out of Jill's "Do See Do yo' partner" (2:52-2:53).

I ALSO liked how Jill said "JigginJonT" with that "I have no idea who the hell that is" tone of voice. ROFLarious!

Perhaps you need to start that over? (15:55)

Hahahaha, yeah... ^_^ Cut us some slack; we recorded and released the show in one night! Glad to hear you're listening, though. I wish I could do the same for your show- damn youuuuu RealPlayer!

I'm expecting The Wingless to fashion a song out of Jill's "Do See Do yo' partner" (2:52-2:53).

I ALSO liked how Jill said "JigginJonT" with that "I have no idea who the hell that is" tone of voice. ROFLarious!

Perhaps you need to start that over? (15:55)

Hahahaha, yeah... ^_^ Cut us some slack; we recorded and released the show in one night! Glad to hear you're listening, though. I wish I could do the same for your show- damn youuuuu RealPlayer!

It's my sexy voice that draws him in weekly, much like a moth to the light. ;) I kid, I kid.

Great show, as usual Rayza and Pixie.

Doing ze download.

On a lame sidenote, I underwent a small cirurgy yesterday. My damned toenail was larger then my actual toe, and it was causing hell down there. It's a genetic thing. I said "Lob it right off doc! Who needs toes anyway!?" but the damn sissies said something about it being unpractical and proceeded with poking my toe with anesthesia. Cut cut cut, hack hack hack, stitch stitch stitch, your done. I'm like "That's it? Well, that was a piece of cake doc! I think I can even go to school tomorrow!" And my mom took care of the paper work while i waited. Then i felt something on the base of the nail, and it started to hurt like hell. So i got some painkillers, slept with half my body under the sheets and in the morning, didn't went to school! So here I am!

Hmm... That was fun.

Who cares about livejournal this is better! I'll be kicking soccer balls with my soon-to-be regular toe in no time.

HUZZAH!

(FYI, still downloading.)

Meh, i could go into details, but I better not.

Let's just say it involves making my toe feel like a piece of carton first, then a LOT of cutting, and then, cutting a part of the nail's martix (sounds cool, but it's actualy the white thing you have in the base of your nail, it makes the rest of it) so the rest of the nail grows thinner, instead of too wide. It takes about 15 mins. The AFTER part is a lot tougher...

:roll:

P.S. New sig. It's about giving and taking...awww... Thinking about it...It kinda ties in with the whole nail business :P

Kudos to Doulifeé for transforming it from my mind, to your browser.

Hey everyone! I'm Chrommagus and I'm new in this community. I was the guy whose name was mentioned in one of the past VGDJ's (cant recall which one :P) at the request of Linkman21, 22, 27, wuteva :D

I hope this forum is as good as Linkman25 said, and I'm looking forward to having a good time in the threads here.

One word about VGDJ : keep up the good work, guys! :)

Hey everyone! I'm Chrommagus and I'm new in this community. I was the guy whose name was mentioned in one of the past VGDJ's (cant recall which one :P) at the request of Linkman21, 22, 27, wuteva :D

I hope this forum is as good as Linkman25 said, and I'm looking forward to having a good time in the threads here.

One word about VGDJ : keep up the good work, guys! :)

Basically, he's Bah-roo-kah, Square fanboy extraordinaire. He's pretty much the forum n00b, so cut him some slack if he messes up :P .

Apart from this intro on Chrommagus, i'd just like repeat him: Keep up the good job!