VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Yay lesbianism.

QFE.

Anyways, what was with the randomy note thingers during ~12:30-13:00?

Probly edit this post later with stinger-related comments, unless it's horrible.

e: yeah..nice..talk about rockafeller square there [spelling probly..*shrug*].

Uhm...amusing stinger, but...not something I'll save..'cause...it's christamassy?

Yeahhhh, that was weird. They weren't in the final preview I heard before we uploaded. I think something got messed up when that happened. Anyway, don't ask about The Rock.... I'm just ignorant about most "guy movies." Die Hard sounds like a Rock kinda title, that's all. :P

So in other news, Please feel free to call in with your New Years resolutions for next show! That's 1-800-990-VGDJ! Bwahahahahaha ^_^

Yeahhhh, that was weird. They weren't in the final preview I heard before we uploaded. I think something got messed up when that happened. Anyway, don't ask about The Rock.... I'm just ignorant about most "guy movies." Die Hard sounds like a Rock kinda title, that's all. :P

So in other news, Please feel free to call in with your New Years resolutions for next show! That's 1-800-990-VGDJ! Bwahahahahaha ^_^

You know...I might actually call. I've been meaning to for some time now. The thing is, though, I hate the way my voice sounds when recorded or...anything of the likes.

You know...I might actually call. I've been meaning to for some time now. The thing is, though, I hate the way my voice sounds when recorded or...anything of the likes.

Me too, any idea what causes that?

Resolution: Get Aurora and Pixi to come 'down under' and visit me.

Me too, any idea what causes that?

Resolution: Get Aurora and Pixi to come 'down under' and visit me.

For me the problem is getting caught midway though what I was saying and forgeting what I was ment to say at the end of my speach... happens all the time when I leave messages on answering machines.

Oh my! Completely forgot to say this before... It's a new month, so the votes have been reset.

VOTE HERE IF YOU LOVE VGDJ!

There's a little form on the right side of the page where you can enter your email address, and then you must confirm your vote. (Don't worry, podcast alley won't spam- we promise.)

^_^

Jesus, I forgot too...