VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Yeah... we found a "suitable replacement". *cough*

VGDJ to me is still, and will be, the original only if the canadian fraction does it. Else... it's just not VGDJ. Sorry if I hurt your ego.

And as long as it's just you complaining, we don't give a fuck.

Oh damn, I hope I didn't hurt your ego0bm.png just then. Sorry about that.

Wow... OCR has turned into a kindergarden. You say something, you stand to your own opinion and get flamed to hell.

I'm so proud of you, Steve.

And I stick to it - like it or not:

VGDJ is only VGDJ if Aurora and Rayza do the show. Else it's not VGDJ. It's as if VGF is without Larry Oji... is it still VGF? I guess not.

But sure... go ahead - do whatever you have to do. Nobody forces me to listen, and nobody forces me to give any support (which also counts to the torrents).

Again... two tumbs up...

Heheh. This is what the OCReMix is about! I have listened to the Episode #030. Unfortunately I can't understand everything there. But it looks really awesome.

Ehn...I am not a portuguese dude as was mentioned there. I am brazilian.

By the way pixietricks, my name is pronounced 'chi' (sounding eye). :)

That's me! Respect! Keep up the amazing work Rayza and Pixie (and Aurora?!)

E se começassemos uma sub-discussão Txai? Vives bem aí no Brazil?

Compyfox has an amazing ability to derive the worst-case scenario from all my posts... All I said was that Aurora hasn't been doing the show for two months, because your comment made it seem like you were expecting her to return soon. That is all. The ego's on you, buddy. I would have said the same whether or not I happened to be the replacement. :roll:

Nobody asked you to have anything to do with this show, and nobody's gonna complain if you withdraw your torrent "support." You create more problems than you fix, anyway, simply by flashing around that attitude.

Wow... OCR has turned into a kindergarden. You say something, you stand to your own opinion and get flamed to hell.

VGDJ is only VGDJ if Aurora and Rayza do the show. Else it's not VGDJ. It's as if VGF is without Larry Oji... is it still VGF? I guess not.

But sure... go ahead - do whatever you have to do. Nobody forces me to listen, and nobody forces me to give any support (which also counts to the torrents).

Again... two tumbs up...

Yes, I agree Compy. Taking cheap shots at a generous soul who's taking time from her own busy life to do something positive for the community is definately kindergarden level. And in case you don't know what that is, take the example of zircon making the remixing tips thread and getting beef for that.

Your problem is that you don't know how to be thankful for something that doesn't fit your ideals, no matter the time, effort, or dedication it takes. My radio show (not trying to be self centered here, just making a point), Chrono Symphonic, and now VGDJ. If it's not 110% enjoyable, it's not worth your time.

Compy, I'm making a simple request of you right now. Tell me some things (that I would know about) that you do enjoy. Name some people, events, and things that you really enjoy. I don't want it here, I want it in a PM, because this thread is not for our discussion. I'll of course forgive you if I'm "not worth your time," an excuse you've used in multiple conversations you've had with me, simply because I know you have so many more important things to do in your life. But if you could, find some time to PM me that answer. I'd be honored to hear your response, and that's not being sarcastic.

I'd talk about your VG Frequency replacement shows, but I'll save that ammo for another battle.

Less talky, more Aurora plz, thnx.
Yeah... we found a "suitable replacement". *cough*

VGDJ to me is still, and will be, the original only if the canadian fraction does it. Else... it's just not VGDJ. Sorry if I hurt your ego.

Again... two tumbs up...

None of these things are particularly nice. Some opinions, though okay to have them, are better unsaid. In this situation, I don't think you shouldn't think what you think about VGDJ--but rather, if it sounds like something that may potentially piss someone off, it's probably better that you keep that to yourself. Not only do you spare that person's feelings, but you avoid dealing with the drama that is caused by that initial wayward statement. And getting personal with people is never a good idea either. To your defense, I wouldn't've replied as argumentatively as jill and steve did, but nonetheless I wouldn't've been happy to hear that either.

And yes, I know it's the internet, and people say that you shouldn't take the internet seriously, and I agree with that as well. But it's not an excuse to be mean ;D

I'd talk about your VG Frequency replacement shows, but I'll save that ammo for another battle.

Crimson Moon wore only "once" the tag "VGF: Crimson Moon" (which was the beta show) and I had permission to do a show at Larry's slot. Not to mention that this was a testrun for Larry to do shows via a different system than the WMRE studios. You can ask him and he'll confirm that. But this is not an issue here.

And yeah... internet sure is serious bussiness. Maybe I should start a livejournal about that. ;)

For the record, Compy, I was not a "self-proclaimed replacement" or whatever it is you said in your angry email to Rayza. Both of them ASKED me to step in. I never wanted to be the next Aurora, because- guess what? We are different people. Of course you are entitled to your opinion, but I know the only reason you are stating it is to continue this little vendetta you have against me. Give it a rest.