VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Aurora = Q-T 4evR!

Rayza and I might record a show tonight, since the forums are finally back. So stick around! ^_^

I had a weird dream last night that the two of them were together in Canada and I was talking to them via Skype from some roadside stop in the middle of nowhere. We were playing a game of virtual hide-and-seek, and they hid under a blanket. There was tickling involved... :dstrbd:

Setting the record straight:

Me no time to do show, Pixie do show. Pixie do good job. Enjoy show still.

VGDJ FOREVA!

I'm new here, but I love Pixie doing the show. She rocks, as does all VGDJ, in all it's glory, with or without Aurora. I hope to see a three person show in the future, and keep up all the great work you all three do, thanks for the remixes, and keep up that wonderful work.

I'm also anxious for new remixes from pixie... they are always so mind-blowingly beautiful. :D

Setting the record straight:

Me no time to do show, Pixie do show. Pixie do good job. Enjoy show still.

VGDJ FOREVA!

I'm new here, but I love Pixie doing the show. She rocks, as does all VGDJ, in all it's glory, with or without Aurora. I hope to see a three person show in the future, and keep up all the great work you all three do, thanks for the remixes, and keep up that wonderful work.

I'm also anxious for new remixes from pixie... they are always so mind-blowingly beautiful. :D

as is everything pixie does aparently, just viseted you site. great voice.

I too, expect a bit of love.

I'm an Aussie, you know you want to love me. ;)

... and if in fact you don't, then just give me a new episode of damn VGDJ. I go to the site about three times a day to check if you've done a new one yet(Do you log IPs? if so, youll see my grinning face there). Give me my VGDJ fix dammit!! It's been a month.. I don't know if I can take it anymore!

Whether or not Rayza decides to come back, I would like to go on with the show. It's good for the community, and fun! But that's up to him and Aurora, of course. I won't do anything without their permission, and if they want VGDJ to die with them, then that's that.

Maybe djpretzel would endorse a new "official ocremix podcast"... Who knows.

Whether or not Rayza decides to come back, I would like to go on with the show. It's good for the community, and fun! But that's up to him and Aurora, of course. I won't do anything without their permission, and if they want VGDJ to die with them, then that's that.

Ditto.

Morbidity +1