VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. Wingless and I recorded last night, so yes, there will be a show Sunday night. Sit tight. ^_^

EDIT:

Oh yeah, and VOTES are needed on Podcast Alley! I think we only have 12 or something for this month, probably because there haven't been any new shows yet, heh heh. Just go to http://www.vgdj.net and enter in your email address on the sidebar to be counted!

And in an instant, I am forgotten!

You've never been on VGDJ before--except to make that AuroraMix (ahh, memories... :cry: ).

And you're also not a girl. ^_^

But it all seriousness, I like your ReMixes, the community says you're good personally, and I'm interested in hearing you on new episodes of VGDJ!

So The Wingless is confirmed on VGDJ? And a new show has been recorded? With Pixie? Well...Yay! Good luck to the new hosts. Also, will we be seeing some VGDJ exclusive, trademark Wingless piano on the show?

Plus he's a Multimedia Designer. All multimedia designers are inherently sexy by nature.

Sauced, but could I get a short description to put in the news item?

Sure, you mean for just this week's episode? Just use the description from the website:

"This week on the show about video game music remixes at OverClocked ReMix: America- f*ck yeah! VGDJ's finally back, and what better way to celebrate than with a little national pride? Meet your (partially) new hosts, pay hommage to the original salt shakers, catch up on community news, and most importantly... Sveeeeeeelt! All this, plus a lovely BONUS INTERVIEW with Claado Shou of Chrono Symphonic. Can we get a what what?"