You should hear her between cuts

Mother this-

F that-

I want it down my throat

It's a real turn off :?

wtf... :roll:

It's true.

wtf dougla?! You're going doooowwwwwn.... :evil:

I like what colorful language Pixietricks uses. It makes her human, and a bit more relatable to a lot of us that listen. The occasional curse is no big deal, and I don't see what the big deal is.

Mother this-

F that-

I want it down my throat

It's true.

I like what colorful language Pixietricks uses. It makes her human, and a bit more relatable to a lot of us that listen. The occasional curse is no big deal, and I don't see what the big deal is.

Damn straight! But don't worry, DrumUltimA was kidding, at least. He = best fwiend.

Mother this-

F that-

I want it down my throat

It's true.

colors like vomit green

Go Cyan Ide - good consistent work from that guy every week!

Thanks alot Arcana! :D

Weren't people saying the same thing about Rama? Hmmm...

Ya... in the 'omg bad rekordingz' way :D

*remembers the legendary and hilarious "Rayza Report" stinger.*

Yeah, what Rayza & cohost always did with the lack of Rama Report was funy, especially the blackmail OMFG TRIAL RAP :lol:

pixietricks mentioned the show to Voltaire Adams who in turn brought it up when he was over at my house last night which all results in me finally listening to the show for the first time last night. Good stuff! I'd be lying if I didn't say my favorite part of the show was the Compo Report. If you hadn't talked about me though my favorite part would have been "Holy fuck! It is three!" :lol:

So anyway I'll definitely be a regular listener from now on.

...and added entirely new issues. My mic pops the "P's" alot this episode. I have a pop-shield but not mic stand... simply because I don't want to spend $100 on a desk stand :(

So, heads up.

Aww, it's not that bad. That was always true with Rayza and Aurora, too. And I edited out I think all but two instances of that.

There are plenty!

On another note, this is far and away my favorite episode. I laugh everytime I listen.

Seriously Jill. I will spank you with my Panzer Truck.

...wait a minute. What's a panzer truck!?

A truck that transports panzers, of course. It's just like saying, "Look, there goes the furniture truck" or "Watch out for that ice-cream truck!".

But... if there's a panzer truck, I guess that means the vehicle that brings cars into a new car lot is a "car truck"...

VGDJ Episode 032 has been released on WWW.VGDJ.NET!

As you will hear in the show, we're setting up a "hypothetical poll" (because GenDisc polls can only be created by mods) as to whether or not we should change our intro. Please post your Yes/No vote! And if it's a yes, suggestions or your own personal submissions are welcome. ^_^

Also, don't forget to VOOOOOOOOOTE when the new month begins!

And lastly... We've finally archived our stinger collection, by popular demand. Enjoyyyy!