VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Hip hip, Joséee! Glad you're around, even if you're busy. ^_^

And yes, perhaps a *generic* German dude named Klauss can make an appearance here and there... ^_~

I remember when Urkel made his first appareance, He was a funny geek that made me laugh... Couple of weeks later Im pretty sure I was helping orgainise a Fatwa on him. Please just dont over do it.

Not to rub any butter in anyone's faces, but if this grudge relates to what happened in the mastering phases of Chrono Symphonic, can you at least let that slide and come to a compromise? And I don't think he was attacking the thread; he thinks that you attacked him during the recording of the last show (which was my first forray into VGDJ and I gotta say it was a slick job between you and Wing :)).

I think a certain Black Eyed Peas song would be appropriate right now. Where is the love??

It has nothing to do with Chrono Symphonic. The joke was spontaneous; Wingless doesn't even know Compy. And yes, he wasn't attacking the thread; he was attacking *me*. The first example starting on page 101, with another bout beginning on 107, and finally on 111- you will see it on numerous occasions, not just since episode 031. Liontamer, DarkeSword and DJP himself all had to ask him to shut up. And this is only in the past few weeks. You'll find plenty more if you look, I'm sure.

But in any case, I didn't put John up to it, and what he did was purely for comedy's sake. Like I said, it's not going to come up again unless he provokes us with new material. As long as he minds his own business, as we, the mods, and the owner of this site have requested, it'll all blow over.

WesPip: Azumangah and Katamari ftw! I think I'm gonna continue to use Azu for the Compo Report, because it just fits well. Katamari will pop up here and there, I'm sure.

SosusOCR: Duhhh. I think you can trust us our ability to acknowledge when a joke is wearing off. ^_~

D-Lux: /me slaps :P

I intended to congratulate you two (Pixie, and Wingless) on a succesful first show, but then the next one came out, so good job on both.

Can't believe tommorow is the beginning of March. Well, it'll be time to vote again, I guess.

I hope there are a few more mixes to speak of by the time the next show airs, and I think that for

an intro you could play a segment of a random mix from the site, and kind of fade into the show.

Kind of like the way the intro is now, but with a different song each week.

And if there was an intro contest, the most I could contribute would be beat-boxing "VG DJ" into a bad microphone. It wouldn't sound great, but it would have SOUL!

Yes yes, you should all call in to the show! We've only received one voicemail so far this week so far. (But a whole bunch of emails, so thanks for that!) The number is 1-800-990-VGDJ.

Seph: Rock on. Glad to hear you're listening. ^_^

Broken: I, too, hope there will be more mixes posted soon, but Wingy and I are recording early this time because of busy weekend schedules, so... /me crosses fingers. Also, thanks for reminding us about the votes.

It's March, and the votes have now been reset!

Please ADD YOURS on www.podcastalley.com

or from www.vgdj.net on the right-hand side of the page.

(We'ww wuv you fowevew and evew... :puppyeyes:)

(Edited because I'm obsessive compulsive. ...And because I left in that damn comma. ^_~)

It's a big relief to see VGDJ back in motion. I'll have to call in and say hi soon.

And I too feel that a congratulatory "pixieMix" is called for. I'll get on it if I get the chance. :wink:

Yes. I'm so happy her "Oh GOOOOOOD!" was timed just perfectly to synch with the pause inserted in the background music.

One of us is gonna have a lot of fun with that one ;-) It would be me but my remixing experience is negligible...

So long URLs turn TheWingless on, eh? 8O

That gives me an idea...

Edit: 40 minutes into the new month and you already got a vote from me. :wink:

Edit 2: So glad to hear TheWingless has his own character after only 2 shows, to compete with the "Blessing Candy Woman" and Prince Azuzu. :nicework:

Yes yes, you should all call in to the show! We've only received one voicemail so far this week so far. (But a whole bunch of emails, so thanks for that!) The number is 1-800-990-VGDJ.

Broken: I, too, hope there will be more mixes posted soon, but Wingy and I are recording early this time because of busy weekend schedules, so... /me crosses fingers. Also, thanks for reminding us about the votes.

Please ADD YOURS on www.podcastalley.com,

(Edited because I'm obsessive compulsive. ^_~)

Stupid Bish. You left the comma in the URL.

God dammit jill

God dammit jill

:oops:

Hmm, main thing with the show is all of the talking while doing the Remix review. It's nice to hear banter, but when you say "Remix Review", then I hope that I can hear the Remix after a brief 2 minute review. Keep the talking before or after the remix. Focus, focus!

I think I preferred the "summary of news" before the Remix reviews, myself.

Okay, so I managed to read on at the messages. I'm still a little concerned if this grudge existed since that phase in CS though, but I see where you're looking at.

Still I do feel a little concerned if he's rubbing what's been exchanged between you two the wrong way, and he's taken all this "aaaah, Pixie just flamed me" business too seriously. I know he's my squire within the kingdom of Trenthia, but I've had to put him on block until he can control his temper a little better. I'll release it every now and again to check on him though, thus that doesn't mean that I necessarily hate the guy.

Still, I am now puzzled on which side seems to be the instigating side, but whichever, I really want both parties to come to a halt with that sort of thing. I face enough drama with the DoD people shitting on me, and I don't want that kind of thing to come here too.

And... just for the record, it's odyssey and Nasenmann, not the weird spellings put in the shownotes :P

My 2 cents:

I'm glad that VGDJ has been picked up again. pixietricks and The wingless, great work to you both.

I do have a suggestion though: during the reviews portion, you may want to consider playing the mix in question as background music. When you play the 'highlight' of the mix, you could just turn up the volume. That way, you're giving it more exposure. I think it makes more sense than playing a completely unrelated song.

I really enjoyed the recent stingers as well. I rofled. However, even though I knew it was all in fun (or at least all intended for Compyfox), I found the last stinger to be slightly offensive, as I have German relatives. (Technically I'm 1/4 German, 3/4 Newfoundlander... what a combination! [also: don't get any ideas]) A word of advice: keep the racial stingers to a minimum.

As for your poll, I'm in favour of changing the intro.

Also, I voted x2.

Okay, so I managed to read on at the messages. I'm still a little concerned if this grudge existed since that phase in CS though, but I see where you're looking at.

Still I do feel a little concerned if he's rubbing what's been exchanged between you two the wrong way, and he's taken all this "aaaah, Pixie just flamed me" business too seriously. I know he's my squire within the kingdom of Trenthia, but I've had to put him on block until he can control his temper a little better. I'll release it every now and again to check on him though, thus that doesn't mean that I necessarily hate the guy.

Still, I am now puzzled on which side seems to be the instigating side, but whichever, I really want both parties to come to a halt with that sort of thing. I face enough drama with the DoD people shitting on me, and I don't want that kind of thing to come here too.

And... just for the record, it's odyssey and Nasenmann, not the weird spellings put in the shownotes :P

He hasn't said anything about episode #032 thus far, so maybe he's laying low for a while. Anyway, I think we shouldn't discuss this in the thread anymore; that post was something you could have PM'ed me. Feel free to do so if you want.

Arcana: Only one remix review + short show = excessive banter. It won't usually be that bad, hehe. I know I told ya that on AIM last night, but just in case other people reading were wondering.

My 2 cents:

I'm glad that VGDJ has been picked up again. pixietricks and The wingless, great work to you both.

I do have a suggestion though: during the reviews portion, you may want to consider playing the mix in question as background music. When you play the 'highlight' of the mix, you could just turn up the volume. That way, you're giving it more exposure. I think it makes more sense than playing a completely unrelated song.

I really enjoyed the recent stingers as well. I rofled. However, even though I knew it was all in fun (or at least all intended for Compyfox), I found the last stinger to be slightly offensive, as I have German relatives. (Technically I'm 1/4 German, 3/4 Newfoundlander... what a combination! [also: don't get any ideas]) A word of advice: keep the racial stingers to a minimum.

As for your poll, I'm in favour of changing the intro.

Also, I voted x2.

cry more, krautlover

Why Happy early birthday then Pixietricks! Cus I might not log on tommorrow.

So how many is it now? 14? :P

Here's to you having many, many more. *clinks imaginary glass with alcohol beverage. Because it's bad luck if it doesn't have booze in it!*