VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

I know it's a few days late, but I have a birthday present for our beloved pixie. May I present ...

the pixieMix :wink:

Here's to many more years and many more episodes!

:lmassoff: Oh my goodness... That is amazing. I love the way you use my background uh's and aw's from 0:10-0:16 and again from 0:48-1:04 so percussively. It makes me sound kind of retarded, lol. "Too much pressurrrrreee," "Oh, hush you," "Here goes the die," and the giggles- oh, the giggles... Man, I never knew I could sound like such a spaz! :oops:

Thanks, seph! It is an honor.

I know it's a few days late, but I have a birthday present for our beloved pixie. May I present ...

That's so awesome. I'm adding that to my playlist. :)

WHAT'S WINGLESS DOING IN IT THOUGH

whose the whiteguy hosting with jill?

hey i was too lazy to find clips that actually worked. so i just chopped up clips until it sounded minutely like how i wanted it to sound.

http://www.mythrilnazgul.com/wingless.mp3

AAHhahahaha :)

Yay, glad someone finally did this. I must say it's the best of the 3 mixes so far (sorry, Pixietricks & Wingless both!!). I appreciate the little references to both previous mixes (the Ums and the "Oh hush you"), whether that was intentional or not.

And TheWingless: be lucky your voice was featured at all in another person's mix. No one else was in Aurora's or Rayza's except them (well, except for the "Oh God yeah," but that doesn't count :wink: )

Edit: Postcount++ = 400!!

And TheWingless: be lucky your voice was featured at all in another person's mix. No one else was in Aurora's or Rayza's except them (well, except for the "Oh God yeah," but that doesn't count

Fusion2004 is "Oh, hush you" in RayzaMix. Aurora is "Oh God, yeah" in AuroraMix.

Good stuff on pixieMix, Dan. Now we just need a female to mix Wing, and you and her will eventually be the new co-hosts.

And TheWingless: be lucky your voice was featured at all in another person's mix. No one else was in Aurora's or Rayza's except them (well, except for the "Oh God yeah," but that doesn't count

Fusion2004 is "Oh, hush you." Aurora is "Oh God, yeah."

Good stuff on pixieMix, Dan. Now we just need a female to mix Wing, and you and her will eventually be the new co-hosts.

I'm calling dibs on the i-n-j-i-n-mix now :wink:

Anyway, I was not aware of Pixie's use of other vocal samples (do you have actual episode information for them?). It sounds more like Pixietricks saying the "Oh God yeah" than Aurora; seems like a higher register. But maybe that's just me.

synchs with your sig well, q.

Thx 8)

Though he seems to bob his head in 3/4 time and the song is in 4/4. I should probably fix that...

He he heh Having the PixietMixs as the ring tone on my Samsung would be funny... If only I could think of a way to explain it to my girlfriend why she can hear another girls voice everytime someone rings. :P

Oh well nice job on both the mixes

You guys should mention in the next vgdj that its my birthday on the 11th and all the listeners should go to my site and buy my cd's or tshirts so I can afford to go to the bar. thx.

If my bank would send me the confirmation email to enable my online banking so that my paypal account could have some money in it, I'd totally buy some SGX shwag.