VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Probably my favorite stinger right beyond the Panzer Truck

Yay! Oh, and Wingless... We should talk about when we're gonna record the next episode. I'm working till 11 every night this week, then going to St Faggy's Day in Pennsylvania for the weekend. We could either try recording starting late on Thursday (for you it would be 10:00), or wait until Sunday evening when I'm at home in Boston. Either way, I won't have time to edit the show till Sunday night/Monday, but I should be able to get it out by Monday night.

As for Nicole Adams being the only female remixer who listens to VGDJ, I know I've seen Rexy post in this thread. She's the coolest girl on OCR!

...although the fact that she's the only girl to ever participate in PRC might make me a bit biased.

We could either try recording starting late on Thursday (for you it would be 10:00), or wait until Sunday evening when I'm at home in Boston.

Just make sure your parents don't walk in at the wrong time :lol:

(not that it really matters for an online podcast, but just warning ya in advance... yeah)

Hey, everybody! :D Get my...

WinglessMix

I just had to bust one out after hearing what pixie (thanks for the compliment :)) and The Wingless said on the show. This was so fun to make and I hope you guys enjoy it! :mrgreen:

:nicework:

Can't wait to have you has a host!

I kid, I kid...

In the year 1311 Rama had conquered much of the known world, including the western-most regions of Russua, Spain, and France. By 1312 he was known as Rama the Great! And began on work on his most ambitious work to date: the Rama Report

Wow, wonder what he'll do when the year 1337 comes around

:wink:

True, but I don't think she actually listens to the show. :P She posted in the thread to comment on the episode #032 stinger because of the Compyfox controversy, and I believe they're friends.

I do listen, just that I have been doing so more recently, that's all. And when I mean that, it's been from 30 onwards ;) Oh by the way, expect a PM from me in the next day or two. It'll concern something that would happen very, very soon on your show.

*reads Caleb's comment* ...:oops: yeah, it's not everyday you see a chick in the PRC...

Wow, that's actually...pretty! Compared to the absolute absurdity of the AuroraMix, RayzaMix, and PixieMix, Wingless sounds so epic. :lol: You really did get to steppin'. I'm sure John will love it.

Reminder: intro contest submissions are due tomorrow!!!

(As a side note, I think this is the chickiest the VGDJ thread has ever been: Nicole, Rexy, and myself all posting... Where's Aurora? Let's set a new record!)

EDIT: Waaaaaaiiiit... HOW BOUT SOME INTRO SUBMISSIONS FROM YOU TWO?! I know you both can remix. C'mon, GIRLZ REPRESENT!!! We might actually extend the deadline if we don't get several more within these next 24 hours, because there haven't been that many to choose from...

I have a day off tomorrow, so I should be able to float around the labs and get something down. I can access here from 11AM-10PM (which is like, 6AM-5PM on the East Coast... the timescale for a typical day on Harvest Moon, nerd fans!).

I also need to set priorities on getting my next WIP on TO's Doom 2 project sorted out as well, but I'm sure I will be able to juggle both fairly decently :)

Have I yet mentioned how dope it is hearing Azumanga Daioh in the background?

Yeah, seriously. I know quite a few people have already said it, but between the Azumanga music for the Compo Report and the more awesome OC Remixes for the other segments, the background music is really great.

Oh btw, TCK was saying that the clips for the new remixes were too short. What if you played the remix in the background while you review it? I mean, it's just an idea, so yeah.

:nicework:

Can't wait to have you has a host!

I kid, I kid...

:D I'm glad you like it! Though, if I was to ever have the opportunity to become a host, I know I could never do as awesome of a job as Aurora and pixie. I'm actually more quiet than outgoing. :wink:

Wow, that's actually...pretty! Compared to the absolute absurdity of the AuroraMix, RayzaMix, and PixieMix, Wingless sounds so epic. :lol: You really did get to steppin'. I'm sure John will love it.

What can I say? I'm kind of a sucker for pretty melodies and stuff. :lol: Above all, though, vocal stutter effect = win! :D

(As a side note, I think this is the chickiest the VGDJ thread has ever been: Nicole, Rexy, and myself all posting... Where's Aurora? Let's set a new record!)

EDIT: Waaaaaaiiiit... HOW BOUT SOME INTRO SUBMISSIONS FROM YOU TWO?! I know you both can remix. C'mon, GIRLZ REPRESENT!!! We might actually extend the deadline if we don't get several more within these next 24 hours, because there haven't been that many to choose from...

"Chickiest", eh? *lol* Come on, Aurora! Let's make this thread even chickier! :lol: I'd love to create a little intro, but after making "WinglessMix" reality hit me and I gotta deal with college stuff. Gee, college just gets in the way of so many things! :roll: