VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

OMG a pic of Pix!... That made me laugh! Anyway, that is the cutest dang "picture that looked slightly seductive" that I've ever seen, now & forever it shall be known! If I was a perv I'd prolly do something really bad (you know who you are, ya pervs).

Also, Rexy had the cutest little voice I've heard in a long time (That's right I used cute twice).

One more thing. Wingless mix is rad funkatronics. Reminded me of the "Space Station" music in TimeSpiltters 2! Good job Nic!

P.S. I'm really hyper!!! You probably couldn't tell though.

Bad news. Bad, bad news. :cry: From John:

"I'm going to have to gracefully bow out of VGDJ, sooner rather than

later. I won't have time for it anymore. I'm sorry honey, but I've got to

keep my eye on the prize, and you're tight, nubile VGDJ tee-shirted body is

a distraction. :(

Once again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

--me"

VGDJ needs a steady male cohost. It's not an easy job, takes a good deal of time and effort, but we gotta have someone who will really commit. Wingless did an excellent job for the short time he served, so I think we should all thank him for that. Still, this podcast has too much potential to just fade away.

I have someone in mind who I might ask. In the meantime, sit tight, and let's hope this all works out somehow!

fuck. :cry:

I was really starting to like the chemistry bettwen you guys too.

Good luck geting VGDJ 2.5 off the ground, whenever it comes...

IMO 1.0 = Rayza & Aurora, 1.5 = Rayza & pixietricks, 2.0 = pixietricks & Wingless

I've thought about having two female cohosts, but I think that would significantly change the dynamic of the show, and not necessarily for the better. The male/female banter is one huge reason people enjoy listening to VGDJ. Also, it wouldn't be an accurate representation of the OCR community when there are very few gals around in the first place.

Please hold off your host speculations for now. If you have any suggestions, feel free to PM me, but let's not litter the thread with that sorta thing. <3 <3 <3

EDIT: lancer130, You can steal the VGDJ banner from my sig. ^_~

Well damn, I feel sorry for hearing about Wing bailing out like this :( In the short time I've heard him he did well to add some black representation to the show, and we are also glad to see that WinglessMix also came in time to make his moments shine on.

Still, I understand how rough it would be, but whatever happens, I say best of luck to John and his future endeavours (presumably at Midway, no less).

And to whoever thought I should work with Pixie, Jill hit it nail on the head; two females would mean a moderately inaccurate reperesentation of OCR. Besides, I think Nicole would do a better job filling in for Pixie should *she* go AWOL O.o

Anyway, for whichever male host that comes along, I welcome him aboard and will hope to see a good future that comes out of the application.

No offense, guys, but there are some hosting qualifications. We need someone who is very on top of the scene, musically experienced, confident, fun, and at least in a compatible time zone.

I'd really appreciate it if you guys would PM me if you feel the need to discuss possible cohosts. I don't want this to become some big, dramatic thing. :P

Seriously, if there's not a class scheduling conflict or such, I'd suggest DrumUltima. I mean, he's right there, he has a talent for spontaneous humor, he seems reasonably on top of the community, and his call-ins have shown good confidence and stage presence.

(I know pixie asked for suggestions to be PMed to avoid drama and whatnot, but I'm having trouble seeing this suggestion being very controversial.)