VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

My VGDJ shirt arrived today! I'm sporting it now, and one of these days I'll have to post a photo.

Mine...shipped today, apparently.

I'll post a pic too, once I get one [my webcam was borrowed, and I lack a digital camera].

Join dates plz XD

Remixes, [GEN DISC] posts plz. :P

OKAY YOU WIN

(jill and i argued over this like crazy in my room :D)

*Shakes fist*

DOESN'T PEABODY HAVE RULES!?

Yeah, wingless, sad to see you go... although every episode was pretty much just him talking about how black he was. How long did that go on for? Like 5 minutes one time at least. Still, hosting something like that seems difficult; and losing wingless and Larry in the same month is almost too much to bear.

Good luck to whomever has to fill those shoes. (MORE CANADIAN REPRESENTATION EH!!!)

I was randomly browsing some OCR stuff just now when I noticed, the VGDJ Podcast description under Links>Radio says something like "The official Podcast of OCR, Hosted by Rayza and Aurora". I suggest that, once you find a second host of more permanence, you [ie: pixie] PM DJP and get him to change that.

Just a little something I noticed.

Also, haven't got my tshirt yet, but it's only been a little over a week since I ordered it.

Maybe VGDJ could hold a co-host competition.. Ya know do some kinda contest, then the winners of that contest like 10 or 15 would be taken, and then you could try them one by one every week. Then after they've all had their turn, everyone could vote on who they want to see as the perminent co-host of VGDJ(well hopefully at least longer than Wing was on anyway).

I know, I just wanted to play along. :) I've learnt a lot from the past two April Fools jokes here to know how to go around them.

Same

Why don't you do an episode with the Arnold S soundboard? It would be awesome

Pixie : "So, what do you think of this weeks new mixes Arnold?"

Arnold : "WHO IS YOUR DADDY AND WHAT DOES HE DO?"

I know, I just wanted to play along. :) I've learnt a lot from the past two April Fools jokes here to know how to go around them.

Same

Why don't you do an episode with the Arnold S soundboard? It would be awesome

Pixie : "So, what do you think of this weeks new mixes Arnold?"

Arnold : "WHO IS YOUR DADDY AND WHAT DOES HE DO?"

hahahahah stupid but funny